HRMS Odisha is live with various ESS options | Check your Service book online at HRMS Odisha Login | Submit Immovable Property Return, Apply for Leave, Check Status, PAR submission and more…
The State Government of Odisha has brought an online portal for Odisha Government employees to supply their services, and this HRMS login portal specifically designed to get the records of Pay Slip, Recruitment process, updates and other employee-related services.
The Human Resource Management System does play a vital role in the disbursement of HRMS Odisha Payslip or online leave application and PAR and more to every individual or state government employee.
|Name of the Portal||HRMS Odisha|
|Applicable for||Permanent Government Employees of Odisha|
|Helpline from 10AM to 5PM||0674 2598310, 8763545188|
HRMS Odisha provides the complete account of employee Service Book, Leave Account, Loan Accounts, Salary Account, Property Returns, PAR, Incumbency Chart and more data on login. The ESS portal will also help to prepare the pension papers for superannuating employees on simple clicks to apply and processing the pension papers.
The employee may know the process of getting new activation of HRMS login for every employee on registration for state Government ESS portal. Find the process of how to apply and where can approve the HRMS login.
The Automated Payment based on Odisha payslip done in portal and allows employees to get their salaries on Time, and thus by using HRMS Odisha portal, once get know how much has been credited and what are the sources from detailed salary slip along with checking their details.
If you’re an employee of the Orrisa state government, then you need to get register at HRMS Portal to get employee services. Follow the below steps to activate our online account on Odisha website.
How to Register to Odisha Employee HR Portal
- Visit your department account office to get DDO officer contact
- Provide your details to DDO officer with online request form
- Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Department Code may given
- Once details are verified DDO will activate your account
- Username and Initial password will be provided to employees after successful activation of their online HRMS Account.
Here we will let you know how to use your credentials and login to Odisha HRMS portal to access your details along with your payment sheet information.
HRMS Odisha Login
- Go to HRMS official website using hrmsorissa.gov.in and wait to get load fully
- On right side click on Login button
- Select Personal Login / HRMS Login tab
- A New page (apps.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm) may load which is your HRMS Login page
- Here pass your User ID followed by Password in respective column
- Enter the security code
- Click on Login button to continue
- Details may check and then you will taken to Odisha Employee Page
- The employee page may load with your details and name showing at top corner
- Select any option like leave, payslip and other to use the service provided by Odisha Government.
- How to get contact from a DDO officer for my department?
The details of the assigned DDO officer can be taken from your account department in the office, and they are the one who will be looking at your account details and any modification or mismatch in employee details must be informed to him.
- Can I get last month's Pay Slip from HRMS Odisha Portal?
Yes, the old pay slips of every employee are saved in HRMS Odisha portal to a list of tracks, and the employees can download them whenever they require by logging to a portal with their unique credentials.
- Does Online Payslip generated form HRMS Odisha be used for Loan?
The payslip generated from HRMS Odisha is the primary source of employee payment for the month, and thus employees can take this Payslip as a reference for their employee with the Odisha Government and move to take any kind of Loan, and indeed a Stamp from the Account office of your department on a printed sheet will add more weightage to the salary slip.