If you forgot the login password for Railway Employee Self Service (HRMS or ESS) portal, try to reset the AIMS login at any time with forgot password option using your registered mobile, For that just check, what are the conditions involved to reset the forgotten password of AIMS HRMS portal…
It is often that employee do forget their password and do struggle to access AIMS Portal Employee Self Service page. So to log in again with a new password, you can follow our below-given guide to reset the registered Railway ESS login.
AIMS Mobile RESS Login Password Reset
- Visit the web portal of AIMS using the aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select Employee Self Service link on screen and let the page loads
- Here select Forgot Password option, shown below the Login Columns
- In new Tab enter your Employee User ID, Mobile number, and Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- Immediately RESS HRMS will verify the registered data, if it matched, then the server will send a new password to the registered mobile number and asked the user to enter the password received in mobile
- Enter the password to reset. After verification, the server will ask you to set a New Login Password to the RESS HRMS portal.
As above, you have just reset your Password for AIMS portal to access and generate AIMS Pay slip. If you have lost your mobile number submitted to department, then you need to visit local Indian railways office. Submit Railway employee application for mobile number change. Now you will allow to use the Online facilities of AIMS Portal or Railway Employee Self Service Portal easily.