If you forgot the login password for Railway Employee Self Service (HRMS or ESS) portal, try to reset the AIMS login at any time with forgot password option using your registered mobile, For that just check, what are the conditions involved to reset the forgotten password of AIMS HRMS portal…
It is often that employee do forget their password and do struggle to access AIMS Employee Self Service page, So to login again with new password, you can follow our below given guide to reset the registered Railway ESS login.
AIMS Mobile RESS Login Password Reset
- Visit the web portal of AIMS using the aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select Employee Self Service link on screen and let the page get loaded
- Here select Forgot Password option, shown below the Login Columns
- In new Tab enter your Employee User ID, Mobile number, and Date of Birth
- Click Submit
- Immediately the RESS HRMS will verify the registered data, if it matched, then the server will send a new password to the registered mobile number and asked the user to enter the password received in mobile
- Enter the password to reset, and after verification, the server will ask you to set a New Login Password to the RESS HRMS portal to access Employee Self Service page.
As above, you have just reset your Password for AIMS web portal and now can access its page to use generate AIMS Pay slip, and If you have lost your mobile number submitted to department, then you need to visit local Indian railways office and submit your application for mobile number change, then only then you will be allowed to use the Online facilities of AIMS HRMS Portal or Railway Employee Self Service Portal easily.