Apply UP Scholarship (UP छात्रवृत्ति) Online | Student can Register, Login to UP Scholarship portal & submit new application, Check Status, Renewal…
UP Scholarship (UP छात्रवृत्ति) is a program provided to the students of Uttar Pradesh state who are studying in two lakhs schools and over 60 universities.
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship is for the Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, Minority, and General Category students who secured good marks in their academics but don’t have enough funds to go ahead with higher education.
There are various pre matric and post matric schemes available under the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति) program which are provided to every student based on their caste and type of study.
In this article, we will try to provide a detailed guide about the program which is being provided by the Uttar Pradesh State Government.
|Name of the Scheme||UP Scholarship (उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली)|
|Department||Social Welfare Department SWD, Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing the education of 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation under UP recognized university|
|Pre-Matric Tentative Dates||The application starts from 23.07.2021 to 12.10.2021|
Correction allowed from 09.11.2021 to 19.11.21
|Post-Matric Dates||Online application starts from 20.07.2021 to 21.10.2021 |
Correction from 16.11.21 to 26.11.21
|Disbursement of Scholarship||27.12.21|
|Toll Free Helpline||18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), |
18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
Here we bring you a detailed study about the Uttar Pradesh schemes along with their respective provider’s name, such that it makes it easy for students to know through which department of Uttar Pradesh state the scheme is being provided.
- Uttar Pradesh pre matric scholarship for SC/ ST and general category is provided by the social welfare department of Uttar Pradesh.
- UP pre matric scholarship for minorities is provided through the minority department of Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति) prematric for OBC is provided through Backward class welfare department of Uttar Pradesh.
- UP Scholarship (U.P. छात्रवृत्ति) post metrics intermediate for SC, ST and General category is provided through minority department of Uttar Pradesh
- Post matric schorlarship for OBC is provided by the backward class welfare department of Uttar Pradesh.
- UP post-matric scholarship for SC, ST, and general provided through social welfare department of Uttar Pradesh
- Post-matric other than intermediate for monitors through minority department of state government
- Post Matric other state is also provided under the same scheme
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are looking for the schemes have to check their eligibility at the very first stage. Thus only the eligible candidate proceeds to apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship program as provided.
Pre matric scholarship for SC ST and General category
The candidate must enrolled with Class 9 and Class 10, as well they should be from the SC/ ST and General category caste. The annual family income of the individual must be below INR 1,00,000.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
Candidates who fall under the minority caste in UP must have their family income below 2,00,000 INR. As well they need to study for a PhD, graduation or post-graduation or any eligible higher education.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC
The candidate must be OBC in caste to be eligible for pre-matric students and should be studying in Class 9 or Class 10. The family income of an individual must be below the threshold of INR 1,00,000.
Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC/ ST and General category
The candidate must be studying Class 11 or Class 12 and by being a part of SC or ST or General Category caste. The family income for general category candidates must be below INR 2,00,000 and for SC or ST the family income must be below INR 2,50,000.
Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities:
The candidate must enroll through Class 11 or class 12 and they should be belonging to OBC Caste. The annual family income of the applicant should be below INR 2,00,000.
Post Matric Scholarship other than Intermediate
These scholarships are for every candidate who is starting through their graduation, post-graduation, PhD, or any higher education. As well, the candidate’s family income should be below INR 2,00,000 for the general category, INR 2,50,000 for SC or ST and INR 2,00,000 for minority category. As well the OBC candidate must have their family income below INR 2,00,000.
Post Matric other State Scholarship
This scheme is for the candidates who are studying Class 11 or higher and migrated from another state. The family income must be below INR 2,00,000 with having the respective caste certificate for reference.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Benefits
There are numerous benefits that a candidate given through their enrollment in a specific program. The Uttar Pradesh government does provide rewards to applicants based on their education level and category.
Under every scheme every candidate given a variable financial award through their reward & benefits point.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Process
The Application processing will take a few steps that an applicant needs to flow and here we bring you a detailed guide to register and process your application.
UP Scholarship Student Registration
Here is a quick process that you can follow and get yourself register with the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship program.
- Go to the official website through URL link
- Click on New Registration under the student section form home page
- Schemes displayed on page and select one which your eligible
- Fill required details, click on Submit, once you fill application
- That’s it, The student registration is successful now and you will get your application number for the selected scholarship program.
UP Scholarship Login
Here is a detailed guide about the login process of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship with the application number and details which you have got.
- Go to the official website upscholarship.up.gov.in and click on Login button
- Select Fresh Login or Renewal login under the scheme to enter your details
- Entry registration number, date of birth and password set during registration
- Follow the instructions provided to check before filling application
- That’s it, The login of applicant successful and after this, the applicant asked to check the instruction to proceed to fill the application.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Filling Procedure
Have you complete your registration for उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति, then you will need to go ahead with the application filing to process your application
- Go to the official website upscholarship.up.gov.inand click on Login
- Enter your applicant details and check on the instruction provided
- Fill the application form as per your education details on paper
- Upload the passport size photograph and other required documents
- Submit the application by checking the applicant details correctly
- Once the application submitted, the printout of the applicant taken for your future reference as well to submit to the institution with all supporting documents for further processing.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Documents:
Here is the list of documents that one should have when they apply for scheme
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Marks card of last qualified exam
- Family income certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof like Aadhar Card
- Voter ID and PAN card
- Student ID Proof and Admission Letter.
UP Scholarship Status
The UP Scholarship application status may check through the online portal quick links provided. The applicant has to keep their applicant number along with them to check the status.
- Go to the official website through upscholarship.up.gov.in to go
- Click on the check status option from the home page and select schema from the list
- Select Fresh or Renewal application link and provide your details
- Once provide your application number, Just click on check status to display status on screen.
Is UP Scholarship applicable for all students in the state?
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship (उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवृत्ति) program does have various schemes to provide better scholarships to every student based on their eligibility. This applicant has to check their eligibility at the very first stage and go on to apply for the respective application program.
Do I need to submit all details again for renewal of UP scholarship?
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship program will have a separate link for the renewal of UP scholarship (UP छात्रवृत्ति). The candidate has to select the renewal link and provide their application details to fetch their details which already filled. The applicant has to fill in other details as per current year and submit the applicant which will be quicker when compared while applying for a new scholarship
What is the contact details of UP Scholarship?
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship does have customer service available to support the candidate during business hours. The candidate has to use 0522 220 9270 or 0522 2288 861 to connect with customer care and share their concerns to resolve.
What is important to get Uttar Pradesh Scholarship?
If you’re going to apply for the UP Scholarship (U.P. छात्रवृत्ति), then you must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state. The residential proof of a candidate required to apply for any schemes through the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship program in the state.
When will Uttar Pradesh Scholarship applied?
The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship program will take place during the month of July to September. The process of scholarship invitation considered between these periods and disbursal of reward to eligible candidates will happen once their academic year has started.