Here is the new Pay Scales of CISF employee, Find cadre wise Pay Band, Pay Matrix of Officers / Personnel, Check the new allowances covered for each employee as per 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) report for CISF recruitment…
CISF stands for Central Industrial Security Force and is well known Central Armed Force having spread across all parts of India, and this force provides emergency security along with securing important parts of your Indian Country, and this is governed under the Ministry of Home Affairs which has the Head Quarter in New Delhi.
There are Regional Office present in all locations of States serving the CISF forces, where CISF supports the security of Delhi Metro, Government Buildings, Heritage monuments, Industrial Sector and other origination that comes under the government of India, where CISF was founded on 10th March 1969 and since then it has been growing in strength, where the Central Government does provide higher benefits to all the CISF personnel.
|Rank / Designation||Basic Pay Scale||Pay Band||Pay Matric|
|Director General (DG)||2,25,000/-||Apex Fixed||Level-17|
|Additional Director General (ADG)||1,82,200-2,24,100||HAG||Level-15|
|Inspector General (IG)||1,44,200-2,18,200||Pay Band-4||Level-14|
|Deputy Inspector General (DIG)||1,31,100-2,16,600||Pay Band-4||Level-13-A|
|Deputy Commissioner (DC)||67,700-2,08,700||Pay Band-3||Level-11|
|Asst Commisioner (AC)||56,100-1,77,500||Pay Band-3||Level-10|
|Inspector (INSP)||44,900-1,42,400||Pay Band-2||Level-7|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||35,400-1,12,400||Pay Band-2||Level-6|
|Asst Sub Inspector (ASI)||29,200-92,300||Pay Band-1||Level-5|
|Head Constable (HC)||25,500-81,100||Pay Band-1||Level-4|
The following are the other allowances to be paid to CISF employee in addition to the Basic Pay on calculation with Basic Pay Scales of the recruited employee as per the 7th Pay Revision Scales
- Dearness Allowance : This is a varying amount which gets increased as per government of India regulations applied, acts as an extra amount despite the basic salary – Check Present CDA Rates
- House Rent Allowance: this is a common allowance that a government employee does gets based on their basic salary credited.
- @ 24% of Basic Pay for X Category cities
- @ 16% on Basic Pay for Y Category cities
- @ 8% on Basic Pay for Z category cities
- HRA shall be revised to 27%, 18% & 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when Dearness Allowance (DA) crosses 25% and further to 30%, 20% and 10% of Basic Pay in X,Y & Z cities when DA crosses 50%.
- CISF Personal Salary Allowance : Here is a short list of CISF Payslip allowance which will be added to every personal contribution to the Central Industrial Security Force under the government of India. This amount of credit will vary by designation and tenure of service in employment.
- Transport Allowance: CISF personnel need to travel all around India on any emergency call, such travel charges will be paid by department.
- Ration Money: Monthly expenditure of ration will be credited as per Grade
- Hostel Subsidy: Amount to be paid for staying in Hostel will be subsidies as per regulations
- Special Duty Allowance: Working in hard times like Election or Agitations will be paid extra.
- Children’s Education Allowance: If children are studying their education expenditure will be taken by the CISF department.
- Non-Practicing allowance for Medical Officers: Medical facilities along with benefits will be given with full allowance credit.
- Dress Allowance: Uniform that an CISF personnel wear will be added under allowance to be stuck at their look and performance.
- Hardship/ Risk Allowance: Worked in Agitation and highly restricted areas will be given extra allowance as per conditions applied.
The above is the list of benefits which will be credited into accounts of CISF personnel during their term of employment, and the above pay scales of CISF employee will continue until 8th CPC in 2027.