Let you know how to apply NSP scholarship in online after registration on login to NSP institute portal, Check about when you have to draft application and the conditions to follow before uploading the form, and also find when you will be processed after submission…
This process to apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) will only be accessible, if you have complete the registration at National Scholarship Portal, and else your requested to register yourself all required details and then proceed to apply for National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Scholarship.
Make sure you have kept your education information, personal information, bank account details while processing to apply for a scholarship in Nation Scholarship Portal, Let’s do check the below step by step process
How to Apply National Scholarship
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Website using scholarship.gov.in
- Click on Login option Menu
- Select Fresh / Renewal Calendar Year
- Enter your Application ID
- Enter the password and Captcha
- Click Login
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and Verify
- If you are recently registered, then you will be asked to change your password
- Once Password is changed, you can visit the Applicant Dashboard
- Here Click on Application Form option to fill your respective Scholarship form
- Enter all your detail and click on Save & Continue button
- Add your Contact Details, Scholarship Scheme Details
- Upload all required documents
- Save the Application as Draft
- Have a proofread of all your information filled along with supportive documents uploaded for the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Scheme selected must be correct and once all your information is confirmed.
- Click on the final submit button to process your application.
Can we apply NSP scholarship without registration to portal?
It is not allowed at present, student must have to register against the course selected for scholarship through NSP online portal only.
Whether we have to edit the saved NSP application in online?
Information provided in Application and the Scheme selected while filling the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Application form, will not be edited and applicants need to consider the same.
How to correct the mistakes in submitted application?
Just approach Institute or State level and inform the mistakes with a representation to edit the same, so that they are allowed to correct the information if founds genuine.
Can we get any confirmation after editing the application?
Yes, you can receive the confirmation about the edition of the application through SMS and email instantly after the change.