Do find the benefits of National Scholarship Portal and the listed schemes under NSP login, Complete the registration and check the covered courses for scholarship and find who can apply, where can renewal and how the scholarships deposited to the student…
This is a platform which brings the scholarship for students that are offered under central government, state government and thus government bodies, and National Scholarship Portal (NSP) has a list of 50 scholarships which totals to some hundreds of Crores, and it is calculated that a total of Rs 2,400 crores scholarship has been provided under NSP to over 110 lakhs applicants.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) was introduced under the National e-governance Plan to offer Smart Mission Oriented Accountable Responsive and Transparent platform to provide scholarship for multiple series, hence the beneficiary account added in the portal will be secure and the amount of scholarship will be deposited to the same, and at present there are limited states who are aligned to NSP and their scholarship can be seen in its application.
Benefits to Students under NSP
These are some basic features that NSP provides to students under all its variety schemes listed.
- Check student eligibility for NSP scholarship
- Can apply for eligible Schemes under one Registration account
- Verification of selected application to be done on Online
- Students to get quick benefit and funds in their beneficiary account
- Quick response for dedicated team for better processing
Scholarship Covered Under NSP
These are listed schemes which are covered under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and thus anyone who is willing to get their scholarship under this can apply by getting registered. Anyone who is eligible for this listed 50 schemes for different organisations, can apply using their details.
- Central Schemes (All Schemes announced by Government of India as Ministry of Minority Affairs, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Department of Higher Education.
- UGC Schemes (All schemes under Ministry of Human resource Development, Scholarship for Single Girl Child, University rank Holder and SC, ST students pursuing Professional courses)
- AICTE Schemes (All schemes announced by All Indian Council for Technical education by Ministry of Human resource Development)
- State Scheme (All Schemes Announced by Respective State Government which holds their confirmation will be available here like post matric, pre matric and such)
National Scholarship Portal Registration
To get a scholarship one should get themselves registered with the National Scholarship Portal (NSP), here we have bought a detailed process to register to NSP and later apply for your respective applicable scholarship program.
- Visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) using scholarships.gov.in URL
- One the page is loaded click on New Registration from home page
- Here select New User. Register to get yourself registered
- Read the guidelines listed by NSP which are must for registration
- Now click on Continue to Proceed form end of Page
- In application page, fill your respective information asked
- Once done, click on Register to receive your Student Application ID
- That’s it, You have now registered with National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and the Password associated with your Student Application ID will be sent to your provided mobile number.
- What is National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is an Online SMART portal which provides Online Scholarship for students, and various government and agency scholarships by caring a plethora to provide a dedicated system of scholarship, and this is termed as one stop portal for anyone who is awaiting to apply for scholarship.
- Who can Apply for National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Scholarship?
The eligibility of scholarships provided are provided by multiple government organizations, and thus, anyone who is pursuing the course can check their eligibility as they differ for schemes, where individual scholarship criteria must be checked before applying for the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) scholarship.
- Where can Renewal of Scholarship be Made?
Students who have applied for scholarships using the NSP portal, need to login with the Applicant ID again. They can view existing scholarship schemes tagged to their profile and thus from the same page, the renewal of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) can be made.
- How can Scholarship amounts be deposited?
If you have applied for a National Scholarship Portal (NSP) scholarship and once the confirmation has been sent to a registered mobile number. The amount sanctioned will be deposited to the beneficiary bank account details provided and the status of deposit can be checked from NSP portal.
- Which States are attached under NSP scholarship?
The following are the listed states whose scholarship can be found in the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) to apply
Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Jammu and Kashmir, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur and Arunachal Pradesh.