Now if you are a member of the national scholarship portal and want to recover forgot password and even application id, here is the step by step process to recover the same…
National Scholarship Portal is one single website for every scholarship that was issued from a different state and union territories, and the students who want to enrol for a Scholarship which is issued by any of the Indian state government or union government, can use these National Scholarship Portal and get it designed.
Every candidate who have enrolled will get an application ID which can be used to access their profile, and the same profile can be used to apply for numerous scholarship programs that are eligible and as well it makes your work easier to submit all your details.
The funds will however be directly disbursed to the candidate beneficiary account and that makes it easier for the government to track as well.
How to Get National Scholarship Portal Application ID
Did you lose your National Scholarship Portal Application ID, then not to worry as we have an easy method to retrieve your Application ID with your registration information, then make sure you follow these steps and get your ID back.
Method 1 Using Account Number
In this process you will use your Bank Account Number to retrieve your National Scholarship Portal Application ID.
- Visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal form your browser https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Now click on Login button and then select the Fresh or Renewal Year
- Click on Forgot Application ID below the login button
- Here select ‘Search by Bank Account Number” and wait for a while
- Enter Your Account Number registered with the Account
- Next enter the captcha code and click on check Application ID
That’s it! your National Scholarship Portal Application ID will be displayed on screen, which you note and get it used to login to your NSP account.
Method 2 Using Mobile Number
- Get your Application ID for National Scholarship Portal using your registered mobile number.
- Go to the login page of the National Scholarship Portal using the above process https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Here select Search by Mobile Number and wait for a page to load
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on check App ID
That’s it, the National Scholarship Portal App ID for your account will be displayed, which you can use to access your account and apply for NSP scholarship.
The National Scholarship Portal does require a password to get you access to your individual account, thus you need to use your password and if forgotten you can try the below method to review your password.
National Scholarship Portal Forgot Password
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Now click on the Login button and then click on Forgot password
- Here enter your Application Id and then enter captcha code
- Click on Next and then enter OTP sent to your mobile number
- Once verified, click on submit and wait for the password page to open
- Enter your new password and then click on submit to confirm
That’s it, The national scholarship portal forgot password for your account login has been renewed and you can use the new password to access your account with your unique Application ID.