रोजगार पंजियान पंजीकरण और ऑनलाइन लॉगिन करें | MP Rojgar Panjiyan for job seekers made easy now in online | अपना रोजगार पंजियन पंजीकरण विवरण जानें और यदि आवश्यक हो तो पासवर्ड रीसेट करें…
अपने पंजीकृत मोबाइल नंबर और ईमेल आईडी पर मेल खाने वाली नौकरियां पाएं. Employment is a major back of a country where the growth of it depends on how good the employment set up. There are many individuals who struggle to get employment due to a lack of knowledge of the market.
Besides having a good degree and skills, there are many people who don’t find proper employment and end up doing nothing. To develop a country, every individual should work and do something which altogether develop themselves.
To overcome these unemployment conditions, Indian Government has come up with a Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana for everyone.
There are many initiatives being taken up under the Government scheme to seek employment for everyone and bring many industries to the states based on their unique skill sets.
What is Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana
Rojgar Panjiyan is a sub part of Vyapam which is being run by the Government of India. Under this scheme if any individual who has passed 12th or BA or MA or further degree in their education and are not having an employment would be allowed to get opportunities.
Every individual must register with Rojgar Panjiyan with their education details and get added to their different programs conducted by them to seek opportunities for their career development.
Under different schemes of the Government, they are attracting the companies towards development and are moving the Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana registered individuals under it for work.
|Name of the Scheme||Rojgar Panjiyan|
|Motto of Scheme||To bring job seekers and employers on to a single platform|
|Toll Free Number||18005727751|
0755 6615100 (Chargeable)
Documents for MP Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana Registration
To be part of the Rojgar Panjiyan scheme, an individual must register themselves with their educational documents. Before we move to the registration part, will bring you some list of documents required in future.
- Aadhar card or Ration Card or Any for identity Proof
- Voter card or PAN Card for Address Proof
- Certificate from Sarpanch or Councillor
- Education certificate of All degrees
- Bonafide Certificate form each institute
- Residential certificate
How to Register Rojgar Panjiyan
Let us move forward. Get yourself register with the Rojgar Panjiyan scheme with your above-said documents. Make sure you have all your documents handy. As they would require during the online registration of individuals in the scheme.
- Move to the official website using mprojgar.gov.in
- Wait for page to load, then find out New Registration and tap on it open on your screen
- In the form, fill all your details as per your available document. Make sure you don’t make any mistakes in spelling
- Cross the details filled in and click on submit button to send your Application for further processing
- Once registration completed, Get a Note of your registration number for future reference
- That’s it, Rojgar Panjiyan Scheme registration completed with your details
- You can check your status by visiting the site regularly. Do need to make changes if any missing details asked to update.
Check your status if any job has been allocate as per your education and work experience. Thus here are steps that you need to use to get your login credentials back on the portal, if forgotten.
Rojgar Panjiyan Login Password Reset
- Visit state Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana portal at mprojgar.gov.in
- Now click on Login button and click on forgot password
- Enter your Registration number and proceed with other details
- Verify your identity and set your new password in the column
- Your registration number will act as your username, and the password set will allow you to access the employee page.
Renewal of Rojgar Panjiyan
As a job seeker, you will ask to update a time bond for your availability to work. Thus once the item completed you need to get back to the registration portal with your login credentials and update your details.
If you add with any education or any type of work experience, can update in the portal, and your date of availability as a job seeker needs updating.
Benefits of Rojgar Panjiyan
Indian government with collaboration with every individual state government has brought up a task to complete the unemployment by providing every individual a job. Thus, there are benefits plan to overcome the unemployment stage.
- Individual get regular update on new employment offer by registration with Rojgar Panjiyan scheme
- The chance of fraud and miscommunication with employment said to reduce
- Everything is an online and educated individual get many opportunities through online facilities
- Provide quick access to new opportunity based on their work experience
- What is Rojgar Panjiyan card?
Every job seeker who registered with the Rojgar Panjiyan scheme will get an employment card like their Aadhar card or driving license. This card will be useful while attending the interview of the scheme and as well while attending any job meal, you need to present this Rojgar Panjiyan card as a pass. This is proof that you’re a registered job seeker through the scheme.
- What is an Unemployment Certificate?
There is an option to get an unemployment certificate form the government based on your education details. If you are unemployed through the long term after the education, you will ask to provide an unemployment certificate. Thus individuals can use their state website and apply for unemployment certificates to even get some benefits from states.
- Is the Rojgar Panjiyan Scheme Website the same for all?
Every state has got their own unemployment records and the education part. Thus it brought to bring individual website for each state with unique type of registration. An individual been in state must look for their own state website and get themselves register to get an opportunity for their locality.
- Can I apply for another state Rojgar Panjiyan Scheme?
As per the government directive, job seekers asked to register with Rojgar Panjiyan portal which mediated by MP state government. They will not allow to apply for other state Rojgar schemes. As this project aims to employ everyone from their state in the very first task.
- Will I get money if registered under Rojgar Panjiyan?
The state government has individually come with a nominal amount to pay to every job seeker registered under Rojgar scheme. As well they need to get an unemployment certificate from MP to get amount for unemployee. This amount may sent to bank account of the individual until they get a job and settled in near future.
- Does the Rojgar Panjiyan Scheme need renewal?
Yes, it is an individual’s task to update their records in the Rojgar portal regularly. As once you get any job, you need to remove your name from the job seeker, as many others behind you will get their opportunities. As well, updating the Rojgar portal regularly will bring you a wide opportunity based on your details.
- Will you get a job without a Rojgar Panjiyan Card?
The MP Rojgar scheme and government project bring opportunities for individuals as unemployed for a long time. Individuals can still try to look for other private opportunities and try to get settled in their jobs. Rojgar Panjiyan card is not mandatory for every kind of job, as it is only related and linked with the jobs that the government is trying to extend for the unemployed individuals.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |
1 thought on “Rojgar Panjiyan Registration & Login for MP Job Seeker”
Mujhe mera password dalne ka options dijiye