Login to e District UP web portal to avail ईडिस्ट्रिक्ट यूपी services | Download certificate and get online verification and check status through सिटिजन लॉगिन (ई-साथी)…
This portal created in order to provide the citizens of Uttar Pradesh with the flexibility and the ability to apply for all types of state and central Government schemes and services in online directly.
This has brought all the schemes and services under one umbrella allowing the citizens to easily apply from all the different services where the application form is free to apply through and you can view the status of your application and complete its verification to get your registration confirmation.
In this article, you will learn about e District UP (ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट यूपी) registration, login and how you can apply for different schemes and services then complete their status check and verification as well.
How to Register for UP e District Online
Follow the steps below that will guide you through the e District registration for UP state. Ensure to have your mobile number and the PAN card along to complete the CSC e District (ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट) registration on the go.
- Open UP GAV registration page
Go to the e District UP GAV registration page at https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrict/Certificate/solvencyStatus/GavReg/reggav.aspx
- Enter Mobile Number for OTP
Provide mobile number and click on Generate OTP button
- Enter OTP
Submit the OTP received on your mobile number
- Register Now
Click on Register Now button and this will redirect you to a form completion page
- Enter required information and select district
This will be the CSC e District user registration page to enter all basic information and select your district
- Submit details and receive details about account registration
Once details filled, Click on Submit button and you will receive confirmation email and SMS that the account created.
e District Login UP Process (यूपी ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट लॉगिन)
In order for you to apply for any scheme or service from the official website, you will first have to access your account. You can learn how to login to CSC e District UP from the instructions below.
- Open official webpage at https://edistrict.up.gov.in
- Click on eDistrict login from the top
- Select login type from drop down and select CSC / eDistrict User
- Then enter your username, password and captcha code from the image
- Click on the submit button and now you may login to your account.
How to check e District Certificate Online
As you already know that CSC eDistrict UP provides all application form filling for any scheme or service for free of cost. The process includes the application for any service comes first. Once applied you will have to check for the status after 1 week to 3 weeks for the application approved or rejected. Once the application approved, then you will have to complete the verification to be able to download the certificate.
- Open the e District UP (ईडिस्ट्रिक्ट यूपी) website and from the homepage click on Application Status button
- Enter your application number and then click on the search button
- Now it will show the status of your application whether approved or rejected
If the status approved then you can follow the below verification steps to complete your application process as you now have your certificate ID.
- Go to e District UP CSC website and click on Certificate Verification button
- Then enter your application number and then certificate ID
- Next click on the search button and it will show the certificate verification status
- If the status shown verified, you can save the certificate and download it
Certificates that you can apply online
Below are the names of the certificates that you can apply through the e District UP portal.
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
e District UP Helpline Number
A lot of people find themselves worrying about how users can contact the eDistrict service UP helpline or customer support for further help. The eDistrict (यूपी ईडिस्ट्रिक्ट) help desk creates for the sole reason to enable citizens to call the customer support. It is all to find solutions to their queries and questions.
|Service||e District Uttar Pradesh (ईडिस्ट्रिक्ट उत्तर प्रदेश)|
|Helpline Phone Number||0522-2304706|
|Helpdesk email for email@example.com|
|Working hours for helpline||10AM to 5PM from Monday to Saturday|
e District UP App for Android – What is CSC Photo Upload App & eSathi App
The Common Services Center (CSC) along with eDistrict UP launches three apps out of which the below two are the primary ones.
CSC Photo Upload App: The CSC e District UP launched a CSC photo upload app similar to the online platform. This may use but this one is more focused towards allowing the citizens to apply for different schemes and services. While ensuring them to easily upload their photos, documents and more information required to continue with the application filling.
eSathi App: e-Sathi is a better version of the above app. This focusses towards providing the citizens with full experience along with the schemes, services and similar experience to website on the android app itself.
How to download e District Certificate UP
1. If you want to download any certificate from e District UP, You need to first verify it, by opening the verification page itself
2. Click the option to download the certificate in PDF.
3. If you want the official certificate then you will need to wait for 1 Week – 4 Weeks for UP Government to send it to your address.
How to apply for e District Ration Card
In order to apply for ration card in UP e District, you will have to first login to your account
1. Go to Applications
2. Select Ration Card and fill the required application form.
3. Confirm your details and upload the support document.
4. Click on the submit button and note the application number, later check the status and verify the ration card application certificate.
e District UP Password Reset Guide
Sometimes you might just forget your password for the e District UP website and you can reset it simply as below
1. Login to edistrict portal
2. click on the forgot password button
3. Enter registered mobile number
4. Provide OTP and click Submit
5. Enter the new passwords ans reset your password to a new one.
How to Download Income Certificate from e District UP
If you apply for your Income certificate from e District UP website, then simply login to your account
1. Go to certificate verification page
2. Enter your application number along with the certificate number
3. Click on check button and you can simply download it from here.