Now Uttarakhand state workmen can reset the ekosh employee login password in online, Find the new process for CTS payroll login password change or reset if forgotten, Check the ekosh pension login with IFMS and set the new strong password for HRMS…
This initiative by the Government department has come to reduce the time of employees to walk to the office to get offline Pay Slip, Employees need not be confused by online terms of IFMS Pay Slip or CTS Pay Slip or Ekosh Pay Slip, as this all terms to the Government of Uttarakhand Employee Payment sheet.
The best art of Online facility is you can even get your Ekosh Pay Slip Password reset online, and If you have your mobile number registered with the department, then getting your forgotten password reset through online will be very easy. Do follow this step to get your Password reset for CTS login.
- Firstly, visit the Ekosh Pay Slip official page using ekosh.uk.gov.in link
- New click on CTS Login option shown on screen in Menu Options
- Let the Login page for IFMS is loaded and display its option
- On this web page, click on Forgot/ Unlock Login Password Link
- Forgot Password page will be loaded with two empty columns to be followed
- Enter your Employee Code followed with Registered mobile number
- Click on to get OTP number, to receive OTP to your number
- Enter the same in next Page and you will be asked to Reset your password
- Confirm the password, which will be now your New password for Login
That’s it, you will get a remarkable and unique password reset using the Reset Password Page for your Employee Code. Use this credential to access Ekosh Pay Slip using the above login page.
- How to Register to Ekosh Pay Slip to Use Online Facilities?
Employees who fall under government departments of the state of Uttarakhand need to register themselves offline first, and as there is no online process available at present, employees need to get their details verified and generate passwords.
- How to Reset Password for Ekosh Pay Slip, if Mobile number is Lost?
If your registered mobile number is lost, then you must visit your Nearest Department office to submit an offline application for change of mobile number, then only you will be able to access the login page of Ekosh Pay Slip or employee login with your changed details for Uttarakhand IFMS.