Apply SBI Fastag Online or Offline, Get SBI Fastag recharge online on the go to avoid cashless payment and faster transit…
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India which has its branches in most corners of state. As well there are many customers who do have their primary or secondary bank account in the State Bank of India.
As we all know that FASTag made mandatory for everyone who is traveling and using the government highways. So to get SBI FASTag for your vehicle, customers of State Bank of India can easily activate with quick steps.
The process is easier and as well the account of your SBI account may linked with your FASTag which always keeps it easier. Having a bank account will make your FASTag recharge easier and avoids you breaking rules guided by the government of India.
The applications for the State Bank of India FASTag accepted in Bank branches and as well by using online services. Customers just need to get their account details and vehicle details to activate their State Bank of India FASTag on their vehicle.
|Mode||Online and Offline|
|State bank Fastag helpline||1800110018|
If you want to have your FASTag from SBI bank, then you can follow the below methods provided. In any case, the FASTag is directly sent to your communication address through speed post, within 7 days of successful registration.
Documents Required for SBI FASTag
A FASTag account does require a few documents to submit while creating your State Bank of India account thus have a look at these documents and make sure you carry each of them while creating the account.
- Bank Account Details
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Address Proof
- Government Identity Proof
How to Apply State Bank of India FASTag from Bank
Here is the process the customer should use if they want to get the State Bank of India FASTag through visiting the bank branch.
- locate the SBI bank branch and visit it with your documents
- take the FASTag Application form and fill with your details
- provide your bank details and vehicle RC for verification process
- verify your details and submit the application to the executive
- The application for your State Bank of India FASTag will process and upon successful registration, you will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number.
How to Apply SBI FASTag Online
If you’re an existing customer of State Bank of India and do have an internet banking facility or the Yono bank facilities. Do follow these steps and get your FASTag register as early as possible.
- Visit the official website of SBI bank at fastag.onlinesbi.com or login to SBI net banking from Yono website
- Locate the FASTag option from the menu bar of your page
- Here provide your vehicle registration number and fill other details
- Once filled, upload the vehicle RC, and review your details filled
- Now proceed to make payment for your FASTag account
- Once the payment processed, your account registered
- That’s it, State Bank of India FASTag for your vehicles registered and the physical card directly sent to your communication address through post.
How to Apply for State Bank of India FASTag through Centre
If you don’t prefer using any of these above methods, then you can directly visit the POS centres located near you and get your FASTag registration.
- Make a call to 1800 11 0018, to know your nearest POS center in your area
- Visit the center with your documents required for FASTag
- Fill the application form and submit all your documents as advised
- Upon registration, the executive at POS center will activate your card
- That’s it, at the same instance, the State Bank of India FASTag for your car fixed by executive, as the process activate at the same time instantly.
State Bank of India FASTag Charges
The State Bank of India does have similar changes as compared with other banks for the FASTag. Here are the charges that applied while creating your State Bank of India FASTag.
|Particulars||SBI Fastag Charges|
|Insurance Fees||Rs. 100 for cards created through bank, online or at POS centres|
|Vehicles with Four Type such as car, Jeep, mini tata Ace, Van or small commercial vehicle||Rs. 200 and a minimum balance of 100|
|Light commercial vehicles which come under Class 5||A security deposit of Rs 300 and a minimum balance of Rs 140|
|Vehicle of Three Axle Commercial class, Truck, Bus, or other heavy vehicles||security deposit of 400 Rs and a minimum balance of 300 Rs|
SBI FASTag Recharge
Have you got your State Bank of India FASTag? Here is the steps that you must use to get your prepaid account credit with recharge money
- Go to the SBI FASTag official website fastag.onlinesbi.com
- Now use your username and password to access your account
- Select Tag Recharge option and wait for payment page to redirect
- Enter the amount and click on Pay Now button to proceed
- Chose any payment method and make the payment from your account
- That’s it, your State Bank of India FASTag account will recharge with an amount and receive SMS notification on your mobile number.
- How can SBI FASTag recharged?
There are numerous methods through which one can recharge State Bank of India FASTag cards. One can use a net banking facility, debit card, credit card, UPI, Paytm and Google Pay, or other payment tools. All this gives the option to recharge the State Bank of India FASTag.
- Is there a Validity period for State Bank of India FASTag?
Yes, there is a 3 year guarantee period for an issued State Bank of India FASTag. The amount recharged will be available for this period and your card will be theft-free for the guarantee period.
- What if the toll Fee deducted multiple times at the same location?
In case if your State Bank of India FASTag has an error and the amount deducted more than one time, then you should contact your SBI FASTag customer care number. Based on finding a refund or explanation may sent to your mobile number.
- What technology used in State Bank of India FASTag?
The Radio Frequency Identification technology used for the State Bank of India FASTag. This does connect with GPS system and does allow the scanner at toll plaza to locate your vehicle moment, and instantly deducts the said amount.
- Can I remove the State Bank of India FASTag from my Vehicle?
Yes, if you sold your car or by any means don’t want SBI FASTag attached anymore. You should give a written requirement to cancel the FASTag to the bank with the required documents. The security amount will deposit into your linked account within 48 hours of time.
- Are there any Rewards from SBI for purchasing FASTag?
Yes, the State Bank of India does provide some easy services to customers along with giving them benefits for activating the FASTag card from their account. Customers need to use their net banking account, to avail SBI rewardz. It is not the same for all customers of SBI bank.