File your SBI credit card complaint for dispute settlement, fraud complaints, block the card or to close on lost, Here is the different ways to reach the concerned desk at customer care for grievance redressal on SBI credit card…
SBI Credit Card Complaint
State Bank of India is a prestigious banking service of India and thus it always tries to convince their customers in every way, and customer of SBI who has an account and doesn’t have an account but holds an SBI credit card can use the service of customer care anytime.
This service is available for everyone to lodge a grievance in regards of SBI credit card, and the grievance can be in terms of limit increase or loss of card or to Close SBI Credit Card or any query you have using your SBI credit card, and thus to get belief and smooth running of banking service, SBI does gives a high privilege to their customer by providing 24 * 7 service.
There are multiple approaches that can be used by State Bank of India customers to reach the service center to file an SBI Complaint on any product and thus make use of the below-given process and get your SBI credit card Complaint registered to get your issue resolved as early as possible.
SBI Credit Card Complaint Ways
|Type of Service||Grievance Register @|
|Toll Free Number||18001801290|
|Mobile Number (Paid Service)||STD Code + 39020202|
|Online Service||chat bot at sbicard.com|
|Through SMS||Send SMS as PROBLEM to 921250888|
- Toll Free Number: SBI credit card toll free 18001801290 can be used by anyone. This is from those who is having a Credit Card irrespective of having a State Bank of India Account. During the call you need to verify your card number, PIN, and Date of birth as registered with banking details to proceed.
- Mobile Number: customers can also use paid number 39020202, which is accessible from anywhere, and thus this is a landline number and needs your respective State code to be added as a prefix to dial the call.
- Online Service: visit the sbicard.com online official website of SBI credit card to make your query registered from there, and you need to fill in your compliant details and as per the query priority an executive will reach you in 2 working days.
- Email Service: Use the official email address of the SBI credit card as email@example.com to send an email with your query, and the email body should contain your SBI credit card number, name, the mobile number registered with SBI credit card, and Date of birth for verification with your query.
- How Can I Block my SBI credit card?
SBI credit card can avail SMS service in case you want to block your SBI credit card due to any means then you can avail this SMS service from registered mobile number by sending an SMS to 5676791 with content as SMM BLOCK 4 digits of Card.
- How to Close my SBI credit card Account?
Customers are anytime free to close their account related to SBI credit card. Thus they need to write an Email to official email address or make a call to customer care helpline number to place a request for closer of SBI credit card. The cards will may deactivated once all the pending due payments are paid.
- How Can I Connect with an SBI credit card on Twitter?
To connect with SBI credit card on Twitter handle, customers can use @SBICard_Connect Hashtag to address state bank of India credit card department.