Now you can find the status of your PAN number and Aadhaar link status online in just 4 steps without login at Income Tax eFiling Portal, Check the updated process…
If you have successfully updated your Aadhaar number with your Income Tax PAN number through any modes like SMS or with the eFiling online portal, then you can use the check status link to know what is happening with your KYC update.
As to record and update the proper Taxation, the updating and linking of KYC documents must be made, and it is also to be checked that you have your same name in Aadhaar and PAN, else the online updating of Aadhaar with PAN will not be successful which might take your profile in the rejection list, Let’s take you to the step by step process.
Income Tax Aadhaar Link Status
- Visit the Income Tax eFiling website
- Click Link Aadhaar at Quick Links
- Select the option Click here to view the status and then you will be taken to a new page
- Enter your PAN number > Aadhar Number in the respective columns
- Click on View Link Aadhar Status and wait for details to display
- The updated status of your Aadhar Link with the PAN number will be on screen as updated by the Income Tax department.
If any tax holder does not find the status means, it leads to rejection or not linked to each other, there you may check the differences between PAN and Aadhaar data, and after corrections in both or one, you may allow linking each.