Income tax users may have PAN card download option in online with 3 authenticated ways, Just check how to download PAN card from NDSLor ITIITSL portal in online…
Every Indian who attained the age of 18 can get their Permanent Account Number, a combination of 18 digit alphanumeric code issued by Government of India. The Income tax department allocates a PAN card to every individual to record their financial transactions and pay the taxes.
One can apply for the PAN card through NSDL official website or by visiting the UTIITSL portal. As per the Form 49A a PAN card will be delivered to the Individual communication address once the application has been approved.
The income tax department has brought an ePAN card option for the individual to get it online with one download option. If you have a PAN card issued, then you can get the virtual card download from the official website of NSDL for your reference. These ePAN cards will have every detail of the card holder and can utilized for e-verification purposes.
Let us show two ways through which one can get a PAN card downloaded using the details. Make sure your details are ready and handy when you try to get the PAN card from NSDL or UTIITSL official website.
|PAN Aadhaar Link Online||PAN Aadhaar Link Status Online|
|PAN Card Status Check||Link Aadhaar and PAN Number by SMS|
PAN Card Download NSDL
One can download the PAN from NSDL by using their acknowledgement number or through their PAN which already issued. One needs to have their mobile number registered with a PAN card handy to submit the one time password received.
PAN Card Download from NSDL portal through Acknowledgment Number
Get the PAN Card downloaded by using the acknowledgment number which is issued when you have submitted the PAN card application.
- Visit the official website of NSDL PAN Card form your browser
- Here click on Download PAN and click on Acknowledgment number
- Once provided, click to generate OTP and validate the same which received
- Now click on “download PDF’ option to get the PAN
PAN Card Download from NSDL portal through PAN number
If you already have a PAN Card, then you can process the virtual PAN card download in quick time.
- Go the official website of NSDL by using the official URL link
- Here click on to Download PAN Card and then use PAN option
- Now enter the details as required as PAN number and Date of Birth
- Submit the details and verify your identity with the OTP received
- Now click on to download PDF version of PAN for your reference
How to Download PAN Card from UTIITSL Portal
UTIITSL is an alternative website which monitored by the income tax department for the issue of New PAN cards and to make corrections. One who has used UTIITSL website for applying the PAN Card can utilize the below method for downloading the same.
- Visit the UTIITSL official website by the Income tax department
- Click on to download PAN card and then provide your details
- Fill PAN number, Date of birth along with the security code shown
- Now enter OTP which received to your mobile number or email ID
- Once OTP Is verified, download link of your PAN will be available
PAN Card Download with Aadhaar Number
As per the government guidelines, the linking of Aadhaar card and PAN card has been mandatory. In case if you have linked it, then you can also get the PAN card downloaded by using Aadhaar number.
- Visit the URL onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/ReprintEPan.html
- In this page enter your PAN number along with Aadhaar Number
- Now enter Date of Birth and then GSTIN number if available
- Accept the declaration and provide the captcha code to verify
- Click on submit button and wait for new page to load with PAN details
- In next step choose mobile number or email ID option to receive OTP
- Once OTP validated, you can click on to reprint PAN card
- Can i have PAN card download Pdf copy in online
Yes, the user of income tax account may download PAN card in PDF or as jpg format as per requirement at anytime.
- Is there any charges for PAN card download
As of now, there is no charges to download PAN card in Pdf or image from online portal, but user has to provide correct credentials to download the copy.