The Income Tax Department of India launched the Instant PAN Card service to make it simple and allows to e PAN Card download for anyone to obtain a Permanent Account Number (PAN).
The Indian tax authorities provide PANs, which are 10-digit alphanumeric identification numbers, to people, businesses, and other organizations.
Through the Instant PAN Card service, qualified people could apply online for a new PAN card and obtain an e-PAN right away.
In this page, we will bring you details of how to get the Instant PAN card using your Aadhar card number and how to get e PAN card download in few minutes. Applicants could receive their PAN without having to provide any physical documents or wait for a real PAN card to be produced because the process was fully digital.
How to Apply Instant PAN Card
You may apply for Instant ePAN card using your Aadhar card and that would get you e-PAN card instantly without much delay. Make sure you follow these steps by having the required documents in hand.
- Visit the official Income Tax Department’s e-filing portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Click on Instant E-PAN
- Tap Get New e-PAN
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number in the designated field
- Select the terms
- Click Continue
- Select the Consent Terms for Aadhaar verification and Click Continue
- Enter the 6 digit OTP received from UIDAI
- Select the Terms and Click Continue
- Verify the Personal data as per Aadhaar data
- Validate the email address
- Accept the terms and Click Continue
- Once validation is successful, Note down the acknowledgment number
E PAN Download
- Open the browser with https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- Click Instant E-PAN
- Tap on Check Status / Download PAN
- Enter Aadhaar Number and Continue
- Provide OTP, Select Terms and Continue
- Click on View e-PAN or Download e-PAN
- PAN Card diastole and the number will be shown on screen
- This can be downloaded to your source and can be used as E-PAN card
What is an instant PAN card application?
Getting an Instant PAN card using your Aadhaar number is easier and faster with the immediate PAN card application. By using this procedure, you can obtain a PAN right away without having to complete any long paperwork or provide any physical papers.
Also Read: PAN Card Apply Online at NSDL or UTIITSL
Who is eligible to apply for an instant PAN card with an Aadhaar number?
Aadhaar holders who have not yet received a PAN card are eligible to apply for an instant PAN card using their Aadhaar if they have a valid Aadhaar number.
Is there any fee for applying for an instant PAN card?
The immediate PAN card service is free and provided by the government. As of my most recent update, there was no price for requesting a quick PAN card.
Also Read: PAN Card Address Change and Surname Change
Is an instant PAN card as valid as a regular PAN card?
The quick PAN card does indeed have the same validity as a standard PAN card. It can be utilised for any activities that call for a PAN card, including various submitting taxes.