Pay LIC India premium online for your Life Insurance Corporation policy towards quarterly, half yearly or annually payment. Also pay LIC loan interest online as on date to avoid interest on interest. Avail the opportunity to pay LIC premium payment in advance through LIC India online secured portal at ebiz.licindia.in with or without registration available with enhanced features…
LIC of India Online Payment
Have you taken any Life Insurance Corporation term or investment policy, need to pay premium for quarterly, half yearly or annually? Here we deliberate you about how to pay the premium at LIC Login with or without registration. Most of the policy holders till now using old way to pay life insurance premium in cash by visiting branch.
Now, each and every policyholder can opt for online premium payment facility for Life Insurance policy caters by LIC. The online payment gateway of LIC provides its customer with all services of LIC with only a few clicks.
The payment gateway allows the customers to make real time payment of the insurance due premiums. Any other policy cost for both the registered customers and new user by allowing to pay online for the insurance premium and LIC Loan or Loan Interest.
Let us discuss the process of making online payment for Life Insurance policy premium for renewal related to both registered and unregistered users of LIC login portal.
99employee.com clearly mentioned the step by step process of LIC Premium payment online. This may done by registered users of ebiz.licindia.in using the customer portal as below
LIC Online Payment
- Login to licindia.in
- If you are a registered customer, Click the ‘Customer portal’ button which is present headlined as Online Services.
- Click on the tab Pay Premium Online
- Select Through Customer Portal, to log in.
- Enter your registered username and password of LIC login portal and date of birth
- click Sign In
- Now you are open with LIC login page to the customer portal section and on the page,
- find the Online Payments tab under My Apps available on the right side of the page
- The second option is to click Self Policies on the left side which able to see all information related to the policies.
- You have taken or opted for, together with it. You will also be able to see the renewal or due date of the premium of the policy. If your policy renewal is due, you will be able to see the option ‘Pay Premium‘ on the page.
- Click on the Pay Premium tab,
- provide some information related to it about how much premium you are paying and other such information.
- Select the payment gateway option as below
- Credit Card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Choose the option to pay LIC premium securely in online from the official LIC portal.
- Once made the payment for LIC premium, you will get the information on your registered email ID and through SMS.
- If you don’t want to regret later, it is better that you should download or print the premium payment receipt at any time on login to the LIC web portal ebiz.licindia.in.
There is an alternate way to pay the LIC premium online without registration. Let’s check the following for LIC quick pay process.
LIC Premium Payment Online – Quick Pay
On the homepage of the LIC India web portal licindia.in, you will be able to see an option Pay Premium Online in left side Online Services. Click on that, and select the choice to make the payment of insurance premium in online, the options are
- Pay Direct (Without Login)
- Through Customer Portal
- Unregistered users need to choose the option Pay Direct (without login)
- Now you will redirect to LIC online premium payments page and no login page will appear when you click this option.
- Click Pay Direct (No registration required)
- Select Renewal Premium/Revival option in the drop-down menu
- On the next page, click on the ‘Proceed‘ button. This will take you to a new page, where you will require to fill up the Customer Validation form. In this form, you will need to enter your personal (mobile number, eMail, date of birth) as well as your life insurance policy and premium details.
- Note: When you log in to the portal, you do not need to fill such form as all your related information updated on the portal.
- Fill the correct information, enter the Captcha code to Verify and then accept the agreement, Finally, hit the Submit tab.
- Verify your LIC policy number details, and once verified, you need to press the Proceed tab.
- Open payment options page, in which you want to make the payment of Life Insurance Premium. The options with which you can make the payment are
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bhim UPI
- Choose an option to make the payment in the way it is usually made.
- After the successful payment of premium amount, you will get the receipt copy on your registered email ID. Also you can download to save or print the copy of premium from over there.
The most advantageous part of the online payment facility is policyholder needn’t have to stand in the queue before the policy collection center of LIC.
Here it recommends for register customers to choose ‘Through Customer Portal’ to make the payment with above process. If one makes the payment on login to LIC India ebiz.licindia.in portal, the transaction histories will save systematically and it is convenient too to download and check for at any time.
- Can we get LIC premium receipt online after payment?
Online payment Gateway of LIC India is a step in this direction with the advancement of the digitalization. At any time, you can download LIC online payment receipts through login only.
- Will LIC Premium payment online with PAYTM be accepted instantly?
In order to keep up with requirement of contemporary times, LIC has boosted the premium payment ways in different modes like PAYTM, PhonePe and other. If any payments made through other channel, it takes upto a maximum of 48 hours.
- What to do if LIC online payment issues raised?
If any payment made with other channel, customer have to contact that payment vendor only. But if any errors occurred with ebiz.licindia.in, LIC India will address the issues, so LIC online payment equipped itself with the best possible solutions to its policyholders.
- Can LIC registration reduces the online payment time?
If customer registers with LIC portal, the portal allows to check all the bonus and policy details online in one platform. It does not reduces the time of LIC online payment, but reduces the hectic exercise of the policyholder. The distinguishing feature of this facility is the policyholder efficiently can pay his LIC premium without hassle.
- Can we check LIC policy status in payment portal?
Only the registered customers of LIC login can check the LIC policy status in online along with the payment details.