Pay LIC India premium online for your Life Insurance Corporation policy towards quarterly, half yearly or annually payment, also pay LIC loan interest online as on date to avoid interest on interest, avail the opportunity to pay LIC premium payment in advance through LIC India online secured portal at ebiz.licindia.in with or without registration available with enhanced features…
LIC of India Online Payment
Have you taken any Life Insurance Corporation’s term or investment insurance policy and need to pay the premium for it quarterly, half yearly or annually, then we deliberate you about how to pay the premium of LIC online portal with customer login, or with out registration, because most of the people till now using the year old way of making the payment of life insurance premium in cash by visiting the branch office of the insurance provider.
In order to keep up with the requirement of contemporary times, LIC has boosted the premium payment ways in different modes, and official Online Payment Gateway of LIC India is a step in this direction with the advancement of the digitalization, who equipped itself with the best possible online solutions to its policyholders.
Now, each and every policyholder can opt for online premium payment facility for Life Insurance policy caters by LIC, the online payment gateway of LIC provides its customer with all the services of LIC with only a few clicks and actually, the payment gateway allows the customers to make real time payment of the insurance due premiums or any other policy cost for both the registered customers and a new user by allowing to pay online for the insurance premium and LIC Loan & Loan Interest.
The most advantageous part of the online payment facility is policyholder needn’t have to stand in the queue before the policy collection center of LIC, hence this facility reduces the time and the hectic exercise of the policyholder, and also another distinguishing feature of this facility is the policyholder efficiently can pay his LIC premium without hassle, So Let us discuss the process of making online payment for Life Insurance policy premium for renewal related to both registered and unregistered users of LIC login portal.
LIC Premium payment online can be done by registered users of ebiz.licindia.in the customer portal using the following process
LIC Online Payment
- Login to licindia.in
- If you are a registered customer, you need to click the ‘Customer portal’ button which is present in a box headlined as ‘Online Services’.
- Click on the tab ‘Pay Premium Online’
- Select Through Customer Portal, now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to log in.
- Enter your registered username and password of LIC login portal and date of birth
- click Sign In
- Now you will be opened with LIC login page to the customer portal section, and on the page,
- find the Online Payments tab under My Apps available in right side of page
- the second option is click Self Policies at left side and you will be able to see all the information related to the policies you have taken or opted, together with it, you will also be able to see the renewal or due date of the premium of the policy, and if your policy renewal is due, you will be able to see the option ‘Pay Premium‘ on the page.
- Click on the Pay Premium tab, now you will be required to provide some information related to it about how much premium you are paying and other such information.
- Now you will be required to select the option with which you want to make the LIC premium payment in online with many available options like as below
- Credit Card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Select the option and then pay your LIC premium securely in online from the official LIC portal, Once you have made the payment of the LIC premium, you will get the information of the same on your registered email ID and through SMS.
- If you don’t want to regret later, it is better that you should download or print the premium payment receipt at any time on login to the LIC web portal ebiz.licindia.in.
There is an alternate way to pay the LIC premium online without registration, let’s check the following for quick pay process.
LIC Premium Payment Online
On the homepage of the LIC India web portal licindia.in, you will be able to see an option Pay Premium Online in left side Online Services, When you click on that, you will be taken to a new page where you will have to choices to make the payment of insurance premium in online, the options are
- Pay Direct (Without Login)
- Through Customer Portal
- Unregistered users need to choose the option Pay Direct (without login)
- Now you are redirected to LIC online premium payments page and no login page will appear when you click this option.
- Click Pay Direct (No registration required)
- Select Renewal Premium/Revival option in the drop-down menu
- On the next page, click on the ‘Proceed‘ button, this will take you to a new page, where you will be required to fill up the Customer Validation form, and in this form, you will need to enter your personal (mobile number, eMail, date of birth) as well as your life insurance policy and premium details.
- Note: When you log in to the portal, you do not need to fill such form as all your related information is already updated on the portal.
- After filling in all the correct information, enter the Captcha code to Verify and then accept the agreement, Finally, hit the Submit tab.
- Now you will again need to verify your LIC policy number details, and once verified, you need to press the Proceed tab.
- The next opens payment options page, where you need to make a choice about the way in which you want to make the payment of Life Insurance Premium, and the options with which you can make the payment are
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bhim UPI
- Choose an option and make the payment in the way it is usually made.
- After the successful payment of the premium amount, you will get the premium payment receipt copy on your registered email ID, where you can download to save or print the copy of premium from over there.
Here it is recommended for the registered customers to choose the option ‘Through Customer Portal’ and make the payment with above process, because if one makes the payment by logging in to the LIC India ebiz.licindia.in portal, the transaction histories are saved systematically and it is convenient too to download and check for at any time.