Do you know how to download LIC premium paid receipt in online using ebiz.licindia.in or with PayTM, just check the step by step detailed guide and FAQs about when you have to download the single premium receipt and consolidated premium paid receipt online…
LIC Premium Receipt
LIC premium is a must to be paid EMI as been advised, as any delay in the payment will let your account get on hold. As everyone who is a part of Life Insurance Corporation of India ensures that the payments are made fully sometimes they fumble but it is always better to track and pay the EMIs off, and If any account was put on hold for more than 5month then the policyholder must reach the branch to have a medical check-up again.
Thus, LIC customer does have many easy ways to make their LIC Online Payment, if they have the policy number handy, and once the LIC premium is being paid for the current month, the receipt of payment will be automatically sent to the registered email address.
LIC is one of the oldest and reliable insurance player in India with number of facilities and number of policies, along with providing great policies and offers, LIC has also worked on providing comfort to its customers by launching most of the facilities in an online set up.
The policyholders can easily download the premium paid LIC receipt at LIC Login eservices portal without being required to go to a LIC office, but in order to download the LIC premium receipt the user is required to first register to the LIC e-services portal, Let us look at the steps in detail in order to download the receipts
LIC Premium Receipt Download
- Go to the official page of the LIC website licindia.in
- Click on the LIC e-services portal
- Select online services on this page
- In case the user is already registered on the portal, then he needs to select “Registered user” else the user needs to first get himself registered on the portal.
- The user will be redirected to the login screen https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login
- Provide registered user name and password.
- Now the user will be redirected to LIC e-services welcome screen.
- On this page, the user can see two options, “Individual Policy Paid statement” and “Consolidated Premium Paid Statement“.
- The first option can be used to download the individual policies by the user and the second option can be used in case the user wants to download each and receipt for each and every policy that the user has purchased from LIC.
- After this, the user needs to select the financial year for which the policy needs to be downloaded.
- Now if the person needs to download the individual policies, the user needs to select the policy number which needs to be downloaded.
- The policyholder can download the LIC premium receipt in the form of pdf as well as can take a printout of the policy for any future reference.
99employee.com will provide the following frequently asked questions and solutions for user sake, please check and find a solution if your query is here
Can I get LIC Premium Receipt through LIC online portal only?
Yes, once you pay the LIC premium through any mode of payment using Online, then a Payment receipt will be auto-generated and as well Receipt from LIC will be sent to your registered email address and available to download at ebiz.licindia.in
How to Get LIC Premium Receipt from Paytm?
Policyholders, who have just made payment for their LIC premium can launch Paytm and View latest transaction in My Order tab. Here you can find the Download Receipt option to get your LIC premium receipt online.
How Can LIC Premium Lapsed Amount be Paid?
The Payment for Lapsed LIC premium cannot be paid online, as policy requires medical tests and other stuff. Anyone payment delayed by 5month and 29 days will be stated as lapsed and thus policy holder should reach LIC branch for further procedure, and to pay the due amounts which in result generation of paid receipt for activation of insurance policy.
In many cases, if you use Amazon, PayTM or any other online platform for payment, you will have a direct option to get the LIC premium paid receipt online, So having receipt collected or download in pdf format is important for the policyholder, as they stand as proof for payment and will be useful in case your data gets manipulated by any means and having a receipt for payment made will securely keep you on track.