LIC Merchant provides with a new portal login to cater the best Life Insurance services from LIC India.
Life Insurance Corporation is well known to provide LIC policies to citizens all across India who have to pay their regular premiums every month. In order to ensure that LIC premium payment are being paid on time and every LIC policy owner has no issues, a merchant is appointed.
So, LIC Merchants are individuals who not only take care of the premiums but also further help the LIC users with their issues, payments and more to ensure they have proper solutions to them.
If you are one such merchant then you will need to access your merchant account to further understand the policy dues and premiums that needs to be taken care of.
If you are a registered merchant with the LIC organization then you should be able to access your account right away to look at the LIC policies counts and more information required. So, follow the steps below that will guide you to login to your LIC merchant portal.
How to login to LIC Merchant Portal – LIC Portal Login Process
- Open the LIC merchant portal official webpage from here merchant.licindia.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
- And then you need to enter your username, password and answer in the text box to the asked question
- Then simply click on the submit button and you will receive an OTP to either your registered mobile number or email address
- Enter the OTP and then you will be logged into your account
Most of the times you might not want to change your password but if you find your password to be simple then it would be best to change your password to a strong one. But at the same time, you may also forget your password. So, we will guide you below on how you can change and retrieve your password as well.
How to change LIC Merchant Portal Password – Forgot Password
- Go to the login page from this link merchant.licindia.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do and then click on Change Password which will redirect you to the page to change the password
- In the Change Password page you have to enter your user id, current password, new password and then the confirm password
- Then click on the reset button and you will now change your password
- Retrieve Forgot Password from LIC Merchant Portal
- Open the LIC merchant login page and then you need to click on forgot password button
- On the Forgot Password page you need to enter user id and email id
- Then click on Mail New Password and then you will receive the new password in your email address.
How to update LIC Merchant Email ID to get OTP
So if you have recently created your account then you might want to login but you may not be receiving your OTP on your email address. So, you can follow the steps below which will guide you to update your LIC merchant account email ID to get OTP.
- Open the LIC Merchant login page and then below the login options click on “Update Email Id to get OTP” option
- On the Update Email Id page you will have to enter your user id, password and the email you want to update
- Then simply click on the update button and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which will now update your Email Id to get OTP as well.
- What is the LIC Agent Portal?
As LIC is a huge organization with citizens all across India opting for LIC policies, it calls for a set of individuals who are responsible to directly interact with the policyholders to either sell them new policies or collect premiums on their policies as well. And the portal through which all these LIC agents can easily coordinate and have an understanding of the policies under their belt and more information is through the LIC agent portal.
- Star Health Agent Portal the same as LIC?
Some might get confused around the Star health agent portal and the LIC portal for merchants as well. But in fact both of them are different organizations who provide a lot different and wide range of LIC policies so the login portal for agents is not the same.
- Is LIC Login process different for Agent and customer?
If you are an LIC agent or merchant then you will need to use this link https://merchant.licindia.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do through which you can login simply by entering your username and password.
- Is LIC Premium portal separate for customer and Merchant?
As far as LIC agents and merchants are concerned, once they login to their LIC merchant portal, they will be able to find the Premium section from the left sidebar which shows the pending premiums from their assigned policyholders.
- Where LIC Merchant complaints can lodge?
So sometimes it is also evident that LIC merchants can also have issues and complaints that they would like to bring up to the management in the organization. In order to get your issues and complaints resolved, merchants can go to the complaints portal from their home and then address their issue directly in the asked form where they have to enter name, merchant id, username, email, password and the complaint description.