Now you can complete your car insurance renewal in online within 3 steps from HDFC ERGO, Just check the simple steps, Get renew your insurance policy and make your vehicle secured…
Car Insurance is an important and priority task to be attested with your car, and this is to safeguard against the unknown effect of theft, malicious damage, natural calamities or accidents, and here even a minor repair does cost you a lot and thus having a car insurance policy always does protect you and does make you financially stable.
HDFC ERGO is one of the best choice for car insurance and does provide an easy way to access the existing policy and get it renewed through online itself, Under the Motor vehicle Act 2019 it is compulsory to have Insurance for Vehicle at any mean cost.
Have your HDFC ERGO car insurance is going to expire, then do not worry, as we have bought a step wise procedure to get renew of existing policy as below.
How to Renew HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Visit hdfcergo.com
- Select Car Insurance to go to Car Insurance Policy Renewal Page or login directly to hdfcergo.com/renew-hdfc-ergo-policy
- Enter Policy Number / Mobile Number or eMail ID
- Click on Renew Now to show the details of renewal policy
- Fill the details asked with selecting Premium amount
- Proceed to make payment for successful renewal
- Immediately your existing Car Insurance Renewal Policy is now renewed as per the selected premium amount.
- What happens if you don't Renew HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Policy?
If you have failed the renewal of your existing HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Policy, then any damage to your car will need to be financed by yourself only, and thus the protection plan for damage done by third party or by your car will be liable to yourself, which might disturb your current financial status.
- Can I Renew HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Policy After Date has been Crossed?
If your current existing HDFC ERGO car insurance policy has expired, then you need to select a new plan with having paid all charges extra, and thus the benefits to renew before the due date will not be applicable, however the same policy will be extended in the future as per the selected plan.
- Can I Change the Policy Type during Renewal?
Yes, HDFC ERGO official website does provide you an option to change your existing policy to third party liability or standalone car insurance plan or comprehensive car insurance plan, and this will be your call to opt any policy as per your convenience on premium to be deposited.