Do check about the Insurance Institute of India and the connection with insurance education. Find the association with I.I.I and the placement assistance provided by Insurance Institute of India. Also eLearning available with study materials offered at free of cost…
Insurance Institute of India also known as III which establish in 1955 in the name of the Federation of Insurance Institutes to promote insurance education and training within India. The Insurance Institute of India is closing connected with most of the leading training providers, educational institutes to provide a better view for insurance education.
The Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Private and Public sector Life Insurance & General Insurance companies are also associated with I.I.I. Have a look at this institute, how it has led to spread across different corners of the world. Let their alumni be confident in different fields of insurance.
Insurance Institute of India
The process for Insurance Institute of India registration is quite simple and would require your basic information at first. Once the registration done, the account may create. Students or corporate may advise filling in their details and others through using a profile option.
The registration for Candidates and Corporate is different. This may segregate as per the option you select. The corporate Users must fill in their Company details to create a Company Profile. Once the profile creates successfully, the company will be eligible to post vacancies in the institute website. This will help candidates to view your company vacant post and thus apply as per their eligibility.
Insurance Institute of India Placement
Insurance Institute of India brings an effective way for candidates who want to begin their future with the insurance industry, and the company who registers with III, may place their vacancy and thus register candidates can apply to them.
The placement opportunity for insurance education students is wider through Placement Services of Insurance Institute of India. Candidates who have submitted their academic details and uploaded them can go for placements.
Here is a quick guide for candidates who want to apply for companies through III. So kindly follow these steps to avail benefits from placement cell and activate the profile.
- Go to Insurance Institute official web portal insuranceinstituteofindia.com from your browser
- Select Placement Service option from the main menu listed before Help Desk
- Go to Login button and login using your credentials provided
- Read out the rules and once agreed, click on Accept button to proceed
- An Application form page may load now with columns to fill
- Fill all the required details correctly and as per the proof available
- Once the form fills, click submit to activity profile for placements
Anytime a candidate can wish to deactivate their profile as well. Thus the below guide will help you in this, and make sure you have your login credentials secure, so that you can access the Payment page.
Deactivate Candidate Profile for Placements
- Open Insurance Institute official website insuranceinstituteofindia.com
- Click on Placement Service and login with Login Name and Password
- Once your inside Placement Services, Go to Activate or Deactivate Candidate Profile
- This will be only available if you have activated your profile earlier
- Now click on Deactivate Button to stop your profile from appearing in placement
- Thus, by this option, your respective profile may stopped displaying for companies and thus no vacant post insurance company will contact you further.
III Study Material
Candidates who prepared for Insurance education, should not worry about their education stuff. The material for the respective course and detail is available in the Study Material corner through eBook. There are options to get an e-book and its questions in the same link along with applying for a Hard Copy.
Candidates need to login using their Login Name and Password to avail this facility from Institute. There is also an open option for e-learning which lets you come across the e-learning platform of Insurance Institute of India. Thus, by opting this option, you will ask to enter all your details and course of insurance to pursue.
The total cost will display at the end of the page, thus candidates when ready can use this and start having their e-learning class from the Insurance Institute of India. The price might differ based on Language and Country you’re going to take the classes.
- Can I Apply for an Institute Exam?
Yes, anyone who has completed their School Secondary Education or any equivalent examination with having crossed 18 Years of Age, can apply for the Institute Exam.
- How frequent are the Examination will conduct by the Institute?
The examinations termed offline conducted twice a year in April and October respectively. The online examinations may conduct on a quarterly basis.
- Does Diploma provided by iii is eligible for the insurance industry?
Yes, the Insurance Institute of India is a recognized institute in terms of providing quality of education and alumni for insurance. III (Insurance Institute of India) Diploma recognizes as a verified degree across many countries
- What is the minimum Passing Percentage?
Candidates should secure 60% in their objective paper with minimum mark and a minimum percentage of 50% in terms of descriptive paper to pass in institute exam.