Now you can reset your Bank of Baroda login password in online using debit card, Follow the steps how to change with new password for BOB net banking, Check what is the frequency to change the login password and process to reset the forgot login password through bank branch…
We have discussed the ways to activate your BOB net banking account and also to retrieve the login user id if forgotten it but sometimes you may forget your password, and in such a case just go over the instructions to reset your BOB online banking password to continue the usage, so just check the below
Bank of Baroda Login Password Reset Process in Online
- Open browser and go to webpage to www.bobibanking.com
- Click Retail User login, then a new login page opens
- Enter your User ID first
- Click on Set / Reset Password, Click Here
- Click on Reset your Transaction Password using debit card option
- In the next page as you can see, you have to enter your debit card details as asked
- Click on Next button
- You will receive a OTP which you have to enter, and click on next button
- Next page opens to enter transaction password in the first box and then in the second box to reenter transaction password
- Click on the next button
- Will take you to the confirmation page which means you have successfully reset your password
In Bank of Baroda, the Internet banking login password is used along with the user ID to access the net banking facility, whereas a Transaction password is similar to an OTP which is used while making funds transfer.
Please note that the Sign on password is the Internet banking password only and this is valid for 180 days from the day of creation. So, in case you have completed the 180 period, then you have to create a new password by following the above password reset process. You do not have to go to the bank to change or retrieve the password, simply the above steps are enough.
In case where you enter the wrong login password for more than 3 times, the user ID of online banking will be blocked and the password is disabled, and in such cases, you have to wait for 24 hours and check if the password is enabled. If not, do not worry because you can reset your Bank of Baroda Internet banking password from the above instructions and get a new one to login.
In this case, you can follow the above process but the change is you have to select the REGPW menu from Finacle section and reset the password. This error is prominent for both retail and corporate users as well.
In case of retail users, if you want to activate your login password then you can contact Bank of Baroda customer care from this number 1800 22 33 44 & 1800 102 44 55 and they will instruct you with further action steps. But you cannot reset a password through help of customer care.