Complete your UBI net banking registration and login to Union bank internet banking to utilize retail user or corporate user online facilities starting from self user creation to fund transfer and other…
The Union Bank of India is now merged with Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank, and the customer of Union Bank of India can still use the online services from its official website along with experiencing the Internet Banking features.
UBI Net Banking
The customer who has got their ATM card, Date of birth, and mobile number linked with an Account number can go for self-online registration of internet banking services, else they need to get this detail verified and linked with your Union Bank of India Account and use the process to activate their UBI net banking.
This guide gives customers an easy way for their transaction and uses all services with no standing queues in the bank branch, and the online facility of Union Bank of India will allow its customers to activate their UBI Net Banking, thus follow these detailed steps which will guide you to generate your Net banking Credentials for Union Bank of India.
UBI Net Banking Registration
- Visit Union Bank of India Online Net banking portal at unionbankonline.co.in
- Click on Retail User Login or Corporate User Login > Read the Terms & Conditions > Click on Continue to Login
- Click on New User below the User ID option
- Select the option for Online Registration Mode
- Click on Continue to reach Self User Creation page
- Enter your Account Number > Date of Birth > PAN Number and answer verification > click on Continue
- As your details are verified, fill your details and proposed User ID
- Verify your details with Debit Card number and PIN
- Click on Submit to proceed
With this above simple steps, Union Bank of India Net Banking has been processed for your account and the User ID along with the password will be activated to use after 48 hours, and a confirmation message to start using the Union Bank of India Net Banking will be sent to your registered mobile number.
The registration of Union Bank Net Banking will give your User ID and Password Union Bank of India Online banking, Make use of this below steps to login and access the online customer portal page.
UBI Net Banking Login
- Open unionbankonline.co.in on your browser
- Click Retail or Corporate User Login from Menu option
- Click on Continue to Login
- Enter your User ID > Verification code > Click on Login
- Enter your password along with selecting the first page of response
- The Credentials will be verified with Union Bank of India and the customer will be allowed to access their customized page to enjoy the online banking services.
- Does the Merger of Union Bank of India will change Net Banking Portal?
No, the Union Bank of India Net Banking portal for customers is the same and customers can use the same internet login credentials. There is no change to the portal and its link, thus customers are asked to enjoy the service of net banking happily as before.
- How to reset the Union Bank of India Net Banking password?
Customers who have linked their linked mobile number with their account, can use the online forgot password in form Net Banking Login page. Here provide your details and reset your forgotten Internet Banking password within seconds.
- Can other Bank users access Union Bank of India Net Banking Portal?
No, the net banking portal of Union Bank of India is exclusive for their customer only and other bank customers need to check their own bank net banking portal to experience online banking service.