How to download online pay slip for PFMS employee to check the salary details in one view, Find the credible proof displays monthly financial savings, deductions and earnings in online and print easily when ever required from the source pfms.nic.in and Check what are the requirements to recover if forgotten PFMS user id…
PFMS (Public Financial Management System) Online Salary Slip is only allowed for existing employees and anyone who has left the organization or retired, need to get their profile removed as well, and this is actually an easy process to get the payslip particulars or payment sheet for any month to be viewed online, as it would take long hours to get a payment sheet.
Employees can also view their PFMS Salary Slip for any month of year and thus they have a good view of payslips of previous months, Here we came to know your how to download the PFMS pay slip in online after registration with new login process.
If you have registered yourself from the PFMS department then here are the steps that need to be followed to login and get the PFMS Salary Slip downloaded, and this procedure is for first time users of PFMS Salary Slip official website, so follow the steps correctly.
How to Login & Download PFMS Salary Slip
- Firstly, search for PFMS official portal using pfms.nic.in in URL bar
- Once page is loaded, Click Login at right side of page
- Select Financial Year
- Enter your Login ID here which his PAN number
- Enter the Password which you had changed and then click on Login button
- Select Pay Related option and then View Pay Slip
- Select the Pay Year and Pay Month for respective month pay slip to generate
- Click on View Pay Slip and thus your PFMS Salary Slip will be opened in New Tab
- Here you can choose to download on Device or Print it with connected printer
- What if I Lost my Mobile number and Email Address Registered to PFMS?
If the registered mobile number and email address are lost, then respective employees must visit their PFMS department office and apply for a form with details of existing user account. Thus, a new email address and mobile number will be updated along with sending an activation link.
- What to do if forgotten my PFMS Salary Slip User ID?
PAN number of employees, which was registered during the time of employment does act as user id. So, employees should only use their PAN number to login and if there is any issue with regards to User ID, they must write to the department office to check and verify.