Register to PFMS Login web portal using the predefined login form to check or download the employee pay details like Salary Slip, House Building Advance (HBA), recoveries made and more, Find here the process about where and whom you have to submit the PFMS login form after completion of duly filled application…
Public Financial Management System an Central Government department does provide an easy way to get their monthly payslip downloaded, and this is a good process of online work, where employees staying apart from the Department office can get their Payslip downloaded in seconds.
Along with this PFMS Salary Slip download, employees can also check HBA and Pay advance recovery features available in the official website, so it lets an employee to track their monthly income and note all other features provided by PFMS Salary Slip site.
Requirements for PFMS Login Portal Registration
Here are some basic requirements that a Central Government employee must have to get into their PFMS Salary Slip profile page, and these details are required during registration and as well during the time of login.
- PAN Number of Employee
- Active Mobile number and Email Address
- Employee ID card, department Code and Designation
The process to register for the PFMS Salary Slip is simple and the employees of the PFMS department need to go through registration as shown below. Once the resolution is done, an employee can be able to login using their credentials provided.
How to Register to PFMS Salary Slip Portal
- Go to PFMS portal using pfms.nic.in portal in your browser search bar
- Click on Login button
- Click on New User registration Form
- Get the form downloaded
- Fill the PFMS registration form in Capital Letters with respective details like Email address and mobile number provided should be active
- The filled should be taken print out and submitted to PFMS Department office
- Application form should be attached Employee ID card as proof of employment
- Once the registration is done, employee will activation link to email address provided
- Now visit the PFMS Salary Slip portal and click on login button
- Here selects the financial year, enter PAN number followed by Date of birth
- Once verified, the user will be asked to create new password in Change Password Tab
- Get the new password noted, as this will be your official Password to login to PFMS Salary Slip portal using your PAN number as user id.