Register to PFMS Login web portal using the predefined login form to check or download the employee pay details like Salary Slip, House Building Advance (HBA), recoveries made and more, Find here the process about where and whom you have to submit the PFMS login form after completion of duly filled application…
Public Financial Management System, a Central Government department does provide an easy way to download their monthly payslip. This is a good process of online work, where employees staying apart from the Department office can get Payslip download in seconds.
Along with this PFMS Salary Slip download, employees can also check HBA and Pay advance recovery features available in the official website, so it lets an employee to track their monthly income and note all other features provided by PFMS Salary Slip site.
Requirements for PFMS Login Portal Registration
Here are some basic requirements that a Central Government employee must have to get into their PFMS Salary Slip profile page. These details must require during registration and as well during the time of login.
- PAN Number of Employee
- Active Mobile number and Email Address
- Employee ID card, department Code and Designation
The process to register for the PFMS login is simple and the employees of the PFMS department need to go through registration as shown below. Once the resolution done, an employee can be able to login using their credentials provided.
PFMS Login Registration
- Go to PFMS portal using pfms.nic.in portal in your browser search bar
- Click on Login button
- Click on New User registration Form
- Get the form download
- Fill the PFMS registration form in Capital Letters with Email address, mobile number provided which should be in active status
- The filled form should taken print out and submits to PFMS Department office
- Application form should attaches with Employee ID card as proof of employment
- Once the registration done, employee will get an activation link to email address provided
- Now visit the PFMS Salary Slip portal and click on login button
- Here selects the financial year, enter PAN number followed by Date of birth
- Once verified, the user may ask to create new password in Change Password Tab
- Get new password, this may your official password to login to PFMS salary slip portal using PAN number as user id.
- Can PFMS login user id will allow on any domain?
No, New User registration pf PFMS login will only be accepted for email domain firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Can we use same mobile number for PFMS user id registration?
As on date's policy, one e-mail and mobile number can be used for creation of maximum three user ids for new user Id creations keeping in view of multiple charges handled by users in field offices.
- Can we verify the email link at any time to conform the registration?
The stipulated time will mention in the same email, and the user of PFMS can click on the activation link with in that time, otherwise a fresh registration may have to raise again.
- Does the PFMS userid will activate immediately after registration?
The approved PFMS user ID may activate after 24 hours of its approval with keen verification.
- What is the PFMS email support address?
For any support on PFMS may be contacted at the numbers available at http://cga.nic.in/Page/Contact-Us-.aspx link at cga.nic.in