Indian Bank Net Banking new user registration and login is Live | Find the process to create Indian bank new user login and when you have to contact customer care on Indian bank netbanking issues…
The Indian Bank is a state-owned bank that has headquarters in Chennai and is located in different locations of India, and Like other top Government and Private banks in India, Indian Bank also provides Online banking and other latest facilities to the customers of the Indian bank (including Allahabad bank after amalgamation).
|Name of the Bank||Indian Bank|
|Presence||PAN India Presence|
|National Customer Care Number||180042500000|
|Phone Banking Helpline||1800 425 000000|
Indian Bank Net Banking
The bank customers in order to have the Indian Bank net banking facility may update their email-ID and mobile number at their home branch. It means the branch where the customer is having the saving or corporate account.
The customer in order to fill the KYC form also needs to provide the supporting documents along with identity proof. Let us look at the process for activating the net banking facility for the Indian bank customers
IB Net Banking New User Registration
Indian Bank customers can register for net banking online with the new process mentioned, Check the step by step process and activate a user-id
- Visit Indian Bank Net Banking Portal
Open indianbank.net.in and Click on Login for Net Banking
- Click New User
Tap on New user for registration
- Enter User Details and Submit
Provide CIF or Account Number, Registered Mobile Number and expression
- Provide OTP
Enter OTP on the registered mobile number
- Select Facility Type
Choose different types of facilities like View only, View + Transaction and Transaction only
- Enter Login Password
Provide strong secured login passwords with different combinations containing alphanumeric characters
- Choose Security Question
Select security questions and give answers
- Activation Type
Provide Activation type in IB net banking
- Agree with Terms and Conditions
Read and Select the Terms
- Enter ATM Card details
Provide account-linked ATM card details like number, expiry date and PIN for confirmation and Submit which may activate within 24 hours from the time of submission.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login
- Open indianbank.net.in and Select Individual or Corporate
- Enter IB user ID and enter expression answer
- Click Login, Provide Login Password and Click Login to validate credentials
- Enter Login and Transaction Password to change (First time only)
- Access your Indian Bank Intenet Banking with all facilities
After creating the transaction password with required complexity, the user can use net banking facility from anywhere using credentials created. While using the Indian bank internet banking facility, one should ensure change password from time to time to ensure transactions security.
How to Reset Indian Bank Internet Banking Forgot User ID
- Browse indianbank.net.in
- Click Forgot user ID
- Enter your Account Number
- Provide Customer ID
- Answer the expression
- Click Submit
- Enter OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Received the user id on your registered email address
- If not registered email id, contact your home branch to receive the user details
- Will Allahabad bank customer can use Indian Bank net banking?
Yes, erstwhile Allhadbad customers can use Indian bank online banking services without any registration by continuing the same login credentials.
- Is the process for Forgotten User ID is same for Indian Bank and Allahabad customers?
Yes, the process is same for all, any customers of both the banks may follow the same process.
- Is there any extra limit for funds transfer through IB internet banking?
The approved limit as per the norms is 10Lakhs per day through NEFT/RTGS for retail customer and for Corporate user it is as per the request.
- Can FD open in Allahabad bank and Indian Bank are available in same login?
Yes, after the merger of both the banks, the user can view all the accounts in one login also through a request to the branch for unification.
- Can i activate my account to UPI user?
Yes, any customer who registered with mobile number may activate UPI services with Indian bank account.