Check the new registration process for Indian Bank net banking to get the new login user id and password to access the internet transactions on your savings or current account, Find how to create / change the transaction limit and transfer limit, and when you have to contact customer care on net banking issues…
Indian Bank is a state owned bank which has the headquarters in Chennai and is located in different locations of India, and Like other top government and private banks in India, Indian bank also provides Online net banking and other latest facilities to the customers of the bank.
Let us look at the process for activating the net banking facility for the Indian bank customers
The bank customers in order to have the net banking facility in the Indian bank need to update their email-ID and mobile number at their home branch i.e. the branch where the customer having the account. The customer in order to fill the KYC form also needs to provide the supporting documents along with the details like a government identity proof.
- The customer can apply for the net banking through online facility, the customer needs to visit indianbank.net.in and click on Apply Online link
- Provide the account number and mobile number carefully in the space provided.
- After ensuring the correct details, one needs to click on Submit.
- One will also get an OTP on the registered mobile number, customer also needs to provide the OTP in the space provided.
- After entering the OTP, the user will be asked to set a login password which should be of at required complexity.
- The password should have at least 6 characters, containing alpha-numeric characters. While creating the password, one should ensure to not use the part of his name in the password.
- After setting the password, the customer will be asked about the facility the user needs to use. The types of facilities are View only, View+ Transaction and Transaction only, where one of these to be selected.
- The system will display security questions, the user needs to select at least two questions for security purpose, and these questions would help the user to reset the login password in case the user forgets the password.
- After setting up the security questions, the user would be asked whether the user wants to activate the net banking facility through the ATM card or can do that by visiting the branch.
- If the person chooses the ATM card, then the person needs to provide the details related to the ATM card which includes ATM card number, expiry date and the ATM PIN.
- The internet banking will be activated in 24 hours from the time of submission and in case the customer chooses to submit the form through visit to the home branch, in that case the user needs to visit the home branch and provide the necessary details.
Login to Indian Bank Internet Banking
After successful creation of the net banking password, the user needs to visit the bank website by clicking on indianbank.net.in and click on Personal Banking link, and on the website, the user needs to enter the CIF number which would act as the user ID and enter the password which the user has created using the above process. Now the system will ask to create a transaction password.
After creating the transaction password with required complexity, the user can use the net banking facility from anywhere using the credentials created, and while using the net banking facility, one should ensure to change the password from time to time to ensure the security of the transactions.