You may directly download EHS AP health card online at any time from the web portal. Download AP Smart health card at ehs.ap.gov.in…
Andhra Pradesh State has been seen in developing various schemes that do benefit their citizens. Among many government schemes, the Dr YSR Aarogyasri HealthCare Trust has been established to provide Smart HealthCare. Rising medical costs along with rise in diseases has spurred the Indian population.
In certain conditions, it becomes harder to withstand the disease even if there is a cure to it, as your financial balance doesn’t match the amount required for the treatment. There are several health insurance schemes launched by the Government of India.
The same Andhra Pradesh State does have its own scheme under which it supports the employees and ensures they do not struggle during their critical times. Having register with EHS AP Health Card, allows them to get treatment without paying any cash.
AP Employee Health Card
The Andhra Pradesh Employee Health Scheme does provide an Smart Health card to every employee who registeres with EHS AP. They do ask the employees to get their families to register under the same card, so that the benefits of the scheme will be applicable to the entire family.
In any critical items or due in an emergency, the employee can directly rush to the hospital and get the treatment as per the medical policy. There are numerous hospitals that accept the AP Employee Health Card and under employee’s reservation, the treatment may process without paying cash.
AP Health Card Benefits
There are numerous health benefits by having an AP Employee Health Card, as it stands as a support whenever required for your entire family.
- Treatment under the specified health benefit as per the AP Employee Health policy
- Free of Cost Outpatient evaluation for diseases under the EHS
- Get free of cost treatment up to 10 days from day of discharge
- Get medicine cover up to 30 days by pr your medical emergency
- Doctor Consultation, Routine Investigations, Drugs and more under the package
- Get specialist treatment if the diseases are a predefined one to hospital
- Bed occupation as per your salary slab and experience free room service
- Financial cover of Rs 2 Lakhs for every time you get ill and admitted to the hospital
Who is Eligible for AP Health Card?
The AP Employee Health Card is mandatory for the specific employees of the state government of Andhra Pradesh who do get the below eligibility list to pass. If you’re going to register for an AP Employee Health Card, then make sure you’re under these eligibility lists.
- Regular Government Employment and as well employees on provisional duties
- Service Pensioner those who have got reemployment with no dependents
- Dependents Parents in case of adoption or biological
- Wife and Husband along with their children
- Legal Dependent biological Children as per registration norms
- If Parents, they must be depending on the employee
- Children are classified as daughters who are not working, unmarried, divorced, widowed
- If Particular sons, they should be less than 25 years of age
- Children’s who are young but disable will include in AP Employee Health Card
EHS AP Not Applicable Employee
The EHS AP is a scheme for employees who are in need. The below is the list of employees, who clearly excludes by the scheme.
- The state councils, prosecutors, Advocate Generals, Public Prosecutors, and similar category
- of state government can avail the AP Employee Health Care benefits
- Any employee under Central Government Health Scheme not allowed for AP Employee Health Card
- Employees of Road Transport Corporation, Arogya Sahayata or police Department or excise department and railways
- AIS officers, Pensioner, and Daily wage workers in any department
- Biological parents and independent children in case of adoption
How to Register for EHS AP Health Card
Here are the steps to get register yourself with the AP Employee Health Card and get the benefits as per the health scheme policy.
- Visit the official website of the AP Employee Health Card and wait for the page to load
- Here click on Login and then enter your employee ID in place of the username
- Pass your password and then click on the login button to proceed
- The page will verify your details and give access to the employee page
- Here fill in your details as asked and update them with proof
- If once verified, you may get the Application print for your future reference
- Click on Submit button and wait for your ID to register in portal
That’s it, You have got yourself register with the AP Employee Health Card and you can now reach the DDO officer for any changes or seek him to approve your Smart Card.
How to Login to the AP Employee Health Card
Once you register with the AP Employee Health Card, you must use the employee ID and password to access your registration page. Do follow these details and get yourself login to the EHS AP website.
- Visit the official website of AP Employee Health Card from your browser
- Now enter your username as employee ID and password in given columns
- Click on the login button and wait for the page to display the employee page
- Check your details along with the bank, date of births, and mobile number
- The details must update correctly as to use for reference
- An AP Employee Health Card may download for employee reference
That’s it, AP Employee Health Card also calls as Smart Health Card should be with an employee along with their employee ID for reference and due in case of an emergency.
AP EHS Hospitals List
Employees and Pensioners under EHS AP health scheme may find the impaneled list of network hospitals locates in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamilnadu directly in online using the link auth.ehs.ap.gov.in/HomePageAP/findHospAction.do?actionFlag=findHosp
You can also find a pdf document for AP and Telangana list https://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/documents/10181/0/EHS_ActiveHospitals_551_14_03_2016/6d9f726b-68fe-4e10-badf-ac7a79159070.
This AP EHS hospitals list contains the hospital code, name, state, type of hospital and the empanelled specialities/diseases covered under the scheme. Also, you can find concerning contact number in the list. You may check the Pdf document and decide about the treatment before going to join.
EHS AP Health Card Download
- Open EHS AP health card link at https://www.ehs.ap.gov.in/EHSAP/healthCardAction.do?actionFlag=healthCardView&theme=navyblue
- Enter User ID
- Click GO
- Check the details of EHS AP
- Click on Download to get the card on to your device
- What Does a Pensioner Require for an AP Employee Health Card?
If you’re a resigned or retired employee, then as per the Health Policy you can get yourself registered with the AP Employee Health Card. Get the below documents and reach out to the DO office to create your login account as a pensioner.
Aadhar card with Number, Passport size photo, disability certificate if any, pension card, date of birth certificate.
The long to the AP Employee Health Card as a pensioner will be the same, but you just need to select the pension option on the website to access your health page.
- Does all AP health card benefits applicable for all hospitals?
All the empaneled hospitals as per the approval list will provide the treatment as per the AP EHS scheme.
- How to apply health card online?
You can't apply for health card online, upon approval of AP EHS, you can get register for online facility using health card number.
- Where i can find AP EHS hospitals list?
We provide the list ready for your reference, Just check the AP EHS hospitals list through a pdf document or through a online web URL mentioned above.