Is there any restriction to reset the forgot password for WBiFMS HRMS login portal, Any facility to view the pay slip without resetting the password, Can West Bengal employee create HRMS password by using forgot option, What to do to reset the password for locked accounts of WBiFMS login…
It has been a common error for many Employees or registered users of WBiFMS HRMS Login, that they have lost their login password or forgot them, and Failing to enter the correct password has even locked their accounts and stopped them to download WBiFMS Payslip, and thus, here we will let you know how to login again using New generated password.
- Go to WBIFMS official portal using the wbifms.gov.in URL link
- Use E-Service for Employees option
- Click Sign In
- Select Forgot Password
- By skipping the above 4 steps, you may directly use the URL http://wbifms.gov.in/hrms-ess/passwordreset.html
- Enter your HRMS ID (Employee Number)
- Present the registered Mobile number
- Enter the Captcha code shown and check the entries made
- Click Submit the given entries
- Immediately the system will match the registered details with the given details and a New password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- So, you have now successfully changed WBiFMS Payslip portal login password and thus you can use this password to login to portal.
- How to Unlock the WBIFMS Pay Slip Login Account?
Employees can unlock their account which might have been locked after unsuccessfully attempts with forgotten passwords. Use the process of Forgotten Password to get your respective password reset.
- Any employee of West Bengal can reset WBiFMS login password
No, only registered employees of WBiFMS portal who are working under Government of West Bengal are allowed to change or reset the login password for HRMS services.
- Is there any restriction in limit to change the password of WBiFMS login
At present, there is no limit, registered employee of WBiFMS portal can change the password anytime by using forgot option.