Doors are open to login to Bank of India online account with BOI Net Banking Registration, Just activate your Internet login first time through online or by visiting the branch and access the complete banking services in online to transfer the funds, generate statements, personalized view of account or more…
BOI Net Banking
Do you have an account in Bank of India, If yes, then you might be happy because of the features and services of BOI which they provide to their customers, and they also allow their customers to register for Internet banking online with new requirements?
These are some basic points that need to be checked before going for online registration of Bank of India internet banking facility, which we are going to discuss below
Requirements for BOI net banking Registration
- Mobile Number : Customer must have registered their mobile number with Bank to proceed with online net banking registration process
- ATM Card : Customers should have the active ATM debit Card.
Once you (BOI savings / corporate account holder) have your mobile number registered with your bank account along with Bank of India ATM card, then you can proceed to follow the below steps to register for Net Banking facility
Bank of India Net Banking Registration
- Firstly, visit official BOI website https://www.bankofindia.co.in and wait to load the page
- Click on Internet Banking
- Select Personal
- A popup will open for showing the browser requirements and toll free number, Click OK
- BOI internet Banking Service page will be loaded and a pop up page also with important instructions, Click Skip or Close the window
- Select New User from the page shown
- A new page loaded to register new Internet Banking for Bank of India
- Enter your BOI account number followed by registered Mobile number
- Enter the Captcha Code shown
- Click on Continue button to proceed
- Enter your ATM card details for verification
- Select on Continue for confirmation
- Click on I Agree for “Terms & Conditions” and to proceed further after opting the given check box
- Once data is verified, a New Page will be loaded to create a Login Password
- Choose appropriate secured password and select Continue for next step
- A Page will be loaded with showing Reference Number, Account Number, Customer ID, Name, Login User ID and net banking details.
- Once done, a Confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number for successful Bank of India Internet Banking registration which gives the complete access to BOI online banking services.
We all have got the hang of the mobile apps for each and every Bank but still the online platforms to access the Internet Banking is safest and one of the most convenient ways of accessing your Bank of India account is very useful.
Bank of India Net Banking Login First Time
- Open a browser and hit www.bankofindia.co.in
- Under Internet Banking from the right sidebar, you have to select and click on “Personal” option which will redirect you to a new page
- At left sidebar you can see Retail Login section which is the Internet banking login for existing BOI net banking users
- Enter the User ID & Password which you have setup while creating your Bank of India (BOI) net banking account
- Provide Captcha code shown
- Click Submit which will take you to your Bank of India Internet banking homepage directly providing the complete online banking services.
- Can I register for BOI interent banking without ATM details?
In correct words, you have to use the debit card details in order to complete the interent banking registration of Bank of India, and also you will not be able to complete the registration if you do not have the mobile phone number associated with the account and the debit card details as well.
- Bank of India Net banking registration is the same as SBI?
Bank of India (BOI) and State Bank of India (SBI) are two different banks and they have different banking registration processes as well, where in the above guide we have shown you the steps to register BOI net banking.
- Can Register Bank of India Internet Banking without phone number?
No, without phone number you will not be able to register your net banking account for Bank of India, and It is so because while completing the account registration process you will receive an OTP to the registered phone number and without it, the registration cannot be completed.
- Can we complete the net banking process offline?
Yes, you can complete the process offline via visiting the service branch on submission of net banking registration form from https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/StarconnectRetailReqeustForm.pdf but it is much easier to complete the internet banking process through the above shown online guide.