One such initiative taken by introducing Bank of Baroda Missed Call Banking Facility, allowing customers to access various banking services with just a simple missed call in this age of digital banking which emerges out to provide more accessibility and convenience for BOB banking customers.
This service is especially beneficial for those who may not have access to the internet or prefer a quick and straightforward way to check their account balance, get a mini statement, or even block their ATM card, and this article will explore the Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number and guide you through the online process to make your banking experience seamless.
BoB Account Balance with Missed Call Banking
To get information about account balance, you just have to give a missed call to mobile number 8468001111 from your registered phone number.
- This call gets disconnected upon one ring and you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number, where you get your information about your Account Balance and the last four numbers of your bank account.
- This facility available 24×7 and for free. You can check for Saving Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft.
- If you have multiple accounts registered with same mobile number, then you will get two SMS to choose the account number or you can call Customer Service this bank.
- You can use this facility 3 times a day.
Eligibility to Use BoB Missed Call Banking
- This feature is available only for individuals who have accounts in India, overseas customers can’t have this facility.
- Your Mobile Number must be registered in this bank.
- Account Information of for Saving Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft can be accessed with this facility.
Also read>>> Bank of Baroda WhatsApp Banking Number
BOB Mini Bank Statement on Missed Call Banking
Bank of Baroda provides this Missed call facility to get the information about the Mini Bank Statement. Here are the steps:
- Give a missed call to 8468001122.
- Call will get disconnected automatically after one ring and you will get a SMS as response to that missed call.
- By any chance if you have multiple accounts with only one mobile number, you will get a SMS additionally to prefer the account number.
- You have to provide information of your information like ‘REG “your last four digits of your preferred account number” to “your registered mobile number” and send this as a SMS.
Note: This feature available 24×7 and can be used once a day only and free of cost, don’t have to go to the bank physically. In case of loss/theft/surrender/change in mobile number, call the branch of the bank to change the mobile number or deletion.
Also read: BoBiBanking
BOB Micro-Insurance on Missed Call Banking
- Give a missed call to 8648001133 for PMJJBY.
- 8468001144 Just give a missed call to PMSBY.
In the era of digitization, the Bank of Baroda Missed Call Facility stands out as a simple yet powerful tool for customers to access essential banking services, Whether you need to check your Account Balance, Mini Bank Statement, Micro-Insurance, the Missed Call Facility offers a hassle-free solution.
By following the easy registration process, customers can enjoy the convenience of banking at their fingertips, even without an internet connection. Embrace the power of the Bank of Baroda Missed Call Facility to simplify your banking experience today.
What is the missed call facility provided from Bank of Baroda?
It is one type of good facility provided from bank of Baroda. It is mainly used for the customers, because, who have registered their mobile number they can know their bank balance by just giving missed call to the 8468001111.
How can I check my bank balance in Bank of Baroda through giving a missed call?
After that giving missed call, you can able to answer some basic questions on your bank account. Then you can ask your quires and required information what you want they give proper information. In this way you can check your bank balance through giving a missed call.
Do I have to take return my missed call number from BOB?
No, you don’t take your missed call back, once you give missed call to the customer care of bank of Baroda, but returning missed call is completely necessary.