Apply WBMDFC Scholarship online | West Bengal Students from 6th class can apply for scholarships as per eligibility, Check now and Submit an application…
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation is a department of West Bengal state that brings different scholarship programs to students. This program launched by WBMDFC having beneficiaries as students of the state who cannot afford the expenses of higher studies.
To improve the literacy rate in West Bengal state, the program initiated for students to pursue studies with support. There is education loan programs along with WBMDFC Scholarship schemes provide to students who want to pursue education abroad or pursue any higher education which is of higher cost anywhere in India.
|West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation
Benefits of WBMDFC Scholarship
To describe the program in detail. We have gathered some important points based on which these schemes will work and provide services to students.
- Scholarship provides education loans for poor students for their higher studies
- Empower women from minority groups under different programs
- Numerous programs for merit and poor students
- Training programs in regards of different competitive courses
- Regular programs to upgrade and develop the skills of students
WBMDFC Scholarship Type
There are different Scholarship schemes that are provided by the department based on the type of studies a student is pursuing. The list provided through Aikyashree which you can check and know about scholarship programs available, Let’s check.
The Scholarship does bring an option of Loan to student families who cannot meet the expenditure of higher education. Here is the list of schemes brought by WBMDFC for their state citizens.
West Bengal Term Loan: This is a term loan for the citizens who are under minority and WBMDFC. This will bring them an offer of 5 Lakhs INR. The amount has to repay to the WBMDFC department by the EMI facility which may select for 3 to 5 years duration.
Micro Finance Loan: The Microfinance Loan scheme is for Rs 1,00,000 INR which is provided to the self-help groups members and under this scheme around half of the families will be minorities. The amount has to repay to the department with an interest of 7% and by selecting a duration of 24 months.
West Bengal Education Loan: The education loan provided to students who are pursuing Professional courses like medical, engineering, nursing, and law. This scheme is for the minority community and will be provided to students between the ages of 16 to 32 years. The loan will be a maximum of 20 Lakhs which is more sufficient for any higher education and will also afford for abroad with a loan of Rs 30 Lakhs.
WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility
This is a major point to check by every individual before applying themselves with the Scholarship program. Make sure you pass these eligibility criteria which is must for applying for any schemes.
|WBMDFC Scholarship Name
|Pre-Matric WBMDFC Scholarship
|Income should below 2 Lakhs and must secure a minimum of 50% marks
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|Yearly Income Below 2.5 Lakhs, with an aggregate of 50%
|Post Matric Scholarship
|Annual Income is 2 Lakhs, with 50% in Govt approved Institutions
|Talent Support Stipend Scholarship
|Good scores in academics and as well in other skills with family income of 2.5 lakhs
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means
|Only for 11th and 12th Class to pursue any professional course with good score in higher education
WBMDFC Scholarship Rewards
The WBMDFC Scholarship program does bring an opportunity for the students to pursue higher education with support by State Government programs. Have a look at the list of rewards that will be provided to each student.
|Rs.4400 for Class 6 to 10 as Admission Fees,
Rs.6600 as Maintenance Allowance,
Rs. 1100 to 5500 for expenses to Day Scholar Students
|Post Matric Scholarship
|INR 11,900 for 11th & 12th Class
INR 7700 for Admission and 4200 as Maintenance
Upto 10200 for Day Scholars as per their education type
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|Rs.22000 as Admission Fees
INR 11000 as Maintenance Fees
Day Scholars will get 27500 as allowance per year
WBMDFC Scholarship Application Procedure
Hope you have gone through the essential points of the WBMDFC Scholarship. Here we bring you a detailed guide about how to apply for the Scholarship application.
- Open wbmdfc.org and Click on Scholarship
- Click Apply Online to open wbmdfcscholarship.org and Click Student Area
- Select district form link and then start filling your details
- Fill details in student registration form and click on Submit button
- Provide Scheme Eligibility Details
- Click on Submit & Proceed button to submit
- Temporary User ID created after successful registration
- Login with credential and fill your details fully in the apparition
- Get the application and Final Submit
- That’s it, The registration with WBMDFC has been successful. This password may sent to your email address provided during registration. Login with this credential and make any changes if required in your communication or bank details.
WBMDFC Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Are you trying to renew your WBMDFC Scholarship application, then here is a quick guide. This can help you to get your last year’s scholarship schemes renewed.
- Go to official website from your browser
- Now click on renewal application from the homepage quick links
- Select the District and then enter App ID, Date of Birth, and District
- Click on the Login button and verify your number through OTP sent
- Now tap on Renew Application and follow the steps provided
- Fill in details as required and upload the documents as fresh
- Click on Submit & Next and verify your academic details
- Verify Bank Details, identity proof, and other details filled
- Tap on Submit & Lock to confirm the application filled for renewal
That’s it, Use Print Renewal Application to get the print of the WBMDFC Scholarship application. Save this for future reference to check your application status.
WBMDFC Scholarship Documents
The students who applies for WBMDFC Scholarship must have the below-listed documents. It is all to submit to the WBMDFC department for documents verification.
- Personal Details as per education records
- Bank account Details on Student name
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income certificate
- Qualified Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Institution verification Form
- Residential certificate
How to Track WBMDFC Scholarship
If you have applied for WBMDFC Scholarship as a new or through Renewal process, the application status check is similar. Here are the steps that you must follow to check the Application status.
- Select Track application link from Website
- Provide your District Name, App ID, and Date of Birth
- Enter Captcha Code and click on Submit button to track the status
Who can apply for WBMDFC Scholarship Schemes?
Students who pursuing their education in West Bengal and fall under minority category eligible to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship schemes. Any students belonging to Muslim, Christian, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible to apply for these scholarship schemes.
Is an Aadhaar card mandatory for WBMDFC Scholarship?
As per current updates, the application does have a mandatory mark on Aadhar card number. Thus every student must get their Aadhar Card number ready to apply for the WBMDFC Scholarship program.
Do I need to send WBMDFC Scholarship Documents offline?
The entire process of WBMDFC Scholarship is through online and the student has to upload the document online only. There is no need for submitting documents offline to anyone, as the entire process of scholarship is through online only.
WBMDFC Scholarship for only West Bengal state students?
The WBMDFC Scholarship program is for students who are purely residents of West Bengal state. Any student who migrate from another state and do not possess domicile certificate of state may not allow to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship programs.
Can I check if my institute registered with WBMDFC Scholarship?
The eligibility for WBMDFC Scholarship for students is to have their studies in registered institutions. The student can directly use the registered institution link from the official website. It is to check if the institute is under the registered list of WBMDFC Scholarship.