Do reset the forgot password for Chhattisgarh eKosh web portal login in online without approaching the concerned if misplaced the existing, but this allows only for the registered users…
eKosh is an online initiative by the government of the state of Chhattisgarh to make their employee details online, and instead this is a Chhattisgarh State Government HRMS portal which gives wide access to employees and department officials.
Using this the process to segregate the employee salary based on their grade as well to distribute them has been properly maintained, and every employee is asked to access their unique employment page on registration using their employee code and password associated with it.
These login credentials are important to access the eKosh online website as a single user has single login credentials assigned, and it is common that we forgot our password and as the Chhattisgarh Government has brought online facilities as well to reset the Chhattisgarh employee pay slip password.
Here are few details that need to be with you to reset the e-Kosh login password through online, and if you have got your mobile number associated with Chhattisgarh eKosh website, then you can easily get your password reset by following the below given steps.
How to Reset Forgot Password for Chhattisgarh eKosh Login
- Use the ekoshonline.cg.nic.in URL in search bar to open
- Click on Employee corner to get into Employee Login page
- Here click on reset your password link shown in blue colour
- Enter your employee code followed by registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile number
- Now in new page, enter your new Password twice for confirmation
- Click on Confirm button to submit the details entered
- A pop-up message will be shown on screen as a successful change of password and an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number for confirmation.
- How to register a new mobile number to e-Kosh Online Website?
Unfortunately, as of now there is no registration link provided to change the registered mobile number, thus the Chhattisgarh state government employees are advised to visit their Accounts Department office and submit a manual form to change their mobile number associated with their account.
- Can I wish to change password after Login into Chhattisgarh e-Kosh Website?
As you make a successful login attempt to the eKosh online website to your employment page, and in the main menu employees can find an option as Change Password, which lets them change their password to the desired one.