Do find the Chhattisgarh employee eKosh online login with new process mentioned after the launch of eKoshonline web portal which is a complete epayment system under Directory of Treasury Account and Pensions.
The launch of eKosh online website has started the ePayment system in Chhattisgarh State, and initially the ePayment of employee salary was taken part and later the General Provident Fund, Traveling Allowance Bills, Medical Reimbursement Bills, Vendor Payment Bills, Samaveda Employee Bills and DDO’s Pay bills were also added in eKoshonline website.
Using this online website, a big relief has been brought to the Chhattisgarh State government employees, and it has been to follow up and reach the department office to submit any kind of employment-related bills like to download CG pay slip and others.
eKosh Online Login for Chhattisgarh Employee
To avoid long queue and to reduce manual work, CG launched eKosh online website, so follow the below steps at ekoshonline for access.
- Visit the Chhattisgarh eKosh Online website using ekoshonline.cg.nic.in
- Select the Employee Corner from left menu
- Enter your employee number or code as username and password in the column
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown in beside the box
- Now click on the Login button to make your first successful login
- Verify your details and once your employee page is confirmed move to the next step
- Click on Change Password and let a new page to be loaded
- Enter your new Password twice and then click on the Confirm button
- A New Page will be loaded for eKosh login with your provided details
- Here you can view information in regard of your employment
- That’s it, you have successfully logged into the Chhattisgarh employee payslip eKosh online website using your credentials.
As per the guidelines, the registration of respective employee will give access to their employee code with date of birth combination as password, so, it must be changed after first e kosh online login, to make your account secure.
The Sign-Up process for the Chhattisgarh eKosh Online CG login will provide by respective department, thus employees need to get themselves registered by giving their valid mobile number to their respective accounts department office, below are the details that need to be used once the registration has been made.
eKoshOnline Forget Password Reset
Sometimes, when forgotten the login password, then we have to reset with below process to retrieve the eKosh online login
- Open CG employee corner using https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in/employeecorner/
- Tap on Click here to load forgot password reset page
- Enter Employee Code
- Provide Employee Name
- Click Send OTP
- Enter OTP received on registered mobile number
- After authentication, Provide New Password and Confirm the same.
Chhattisgarh state government also provides a link for Pensioner employees to check their status and get an instance report too.
To access all this above started employee services, one should have access to CG eKosh website, and every employee has been given a unique set of username and password, through which they can access the specified employee page.
Is Chhattisgarh Employee Pay Slip Online is Secure?
The online website eKosh launched for the service of employees is all secure and has an authentication process for anyone to access its services. Employees or employers need to follow a login process to get access to their respective page which makes it secure enough to use.
Can we pay Bill and Challan using CG eKosh Website?
Yes, there are direct links provided to pay your e-Bill and e-challan which gives you easy access to pay the dues if any from eKosh online of CG, and the link takes you to a direct secure payment gate to make your transaction.