Find NDSL customer care details to resolve queries related to PRAN card of NPS member, Check branch wise contact numbers to approach concerned authority…
The account holder of the National Pension System can have their most query answered from online or through customer care, and there is a dedicated team that has been aligned to help the NPS account holder to resolve queries regarding their updated detail, account balance, name correction and more.
NSDL is a central record keeping portal for NPS, which is the main website for every individual to access their updated records, and the employees from corporate or private organizations can anytime access the portal to have their query regarding an NPS account answered quickly.
Here we will let you know how you can get the updated contact details of PRAN Card NSDL customer service, thus follow this process and get an updated list for your query resolution.
PRAN Card Customer Care
- Visit the NSDL portal using the link npscra.nsdl.co.in
- Here click on Contact US from the menu options
- At the start you will get communication address of NSDL office
- Next, you can scroll down to select the PDF attached
- Select the option and click on PDF to download
- Else select Branches based on your location for contact
- In the downloaded PDF you will have your updated contact list of NSDL customer care, through which you can give your PRAN as a reference to ask your query.
|Address||NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013|
|Telephone Number||022 – 2499 3499|
|Fax Number||022 – 2495 2594, 2499 4974|
|Kolkata : 033-2281 4661 / 2290 1396, Fax: 033 2289 1945,|
Chennai : 044-2814 3917/18, Fax-044 2814 4593,
New Delhi : 011-23705418 / 23353817, Fax: 011 23353756,
Ahmedabad : 079-26461376, Fax: 079-26461375
- Does calling PRAN Customer care is chargeable?
No, the PRAN customer care number is free to call and if you make a call to their respective Branch number then it might get a minimum amount deduction. The charge applied for calling Landline from your mobile will not be much.
- Is PRAN Customer care NSDL available round the Clock?
The PRAN Customer Care service does work in Business hours only. Thus employees should contact customer care of NSDL during the working hours and the service will not be available during holidays.
- Can I Make a Complaint through Courier to NSDL for PRAN?
Yes, you can write a letter with your supporting document attached and send it to the communication address of NSDL office. Once the application is received the concerned team will work your request and update you on progress.