Know more about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status and get detailed process for How to check PM Kisan status and also for Beneficiary list checking…
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि) is a scheme from the Government of India that provides income support to eligible families. The landholding farmers can get the agreed amount under the PM Kisan scheme through an online process.
The amount that credited will directly send to the beneficiary account which is provided during the registration. The middle man’s work for disbursing the funds has removed, as entire scheme processing done online.
Motive of पीएम किसान Scheme
Through this scheme 100% funding provided to families by the Government of India. The main aim of पीएम किसान yojana is to bring financial needs to farmers to obtain DBT agricultural inputs. Get prepare well for yearly farming.
The State Government and union territory administration, asked to verify the landholding of farmers in India. Get them apply through these schemes to avail the benefits.
How to Check PM Kisan Status
Here we can quickly process the status of your पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि yojana application. Through this, it will quite clear about what is the status of the fund that to release to your account.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan from your browser or get through this link pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Farmers Corner
- Tap on Beneficiary Status option
- Select Aadhar Number, account number or Mobile number form options provided
- Enter the number and click on get details to fetch your information
- That’s it, The information released to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan scheme will directly updated on your screen. The last installment along with other information of funds to release to beneficiary account will update in status.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List
The beneficiary has to check their names in the scheme list provided to a particular village. They have to confirm their names and here is the process to check the names from the village beneficiary list.
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan official website form your browser or use this link https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Click on farmers corner
- Tap on beneficiary list and select your details
- Click on Get report
- Villagers can verify their names from list
Is Pradhan Mantri Kisan applicable for Government Job holding Farmers?
If a family of farmers has got anyone holding a government job, it will not be applicable for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan. Even if the family does satisfy all the eligible criteria, the government job will not make them get the benefits as per the government regulation.
How is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Scheme Fund Credited?
The beneficiary will receive the fund to their account through Pradhan Mantri Kisan in instalment basis. The amount will be transferred every fourth month as per the eligibility and will follow the same process until the next cycle.
Can we Change Account Numbers in the PM Kisan scheme?
The beneficiary has to reach to their gram panchayat office to raise an application to change the account number in the application. The account number has to be changed before the next installment date to the credit amount quickly or else it will be delayed for the next cycle.