PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | PM Kisan Registration and Login along with beneficiary status | How to Apply for पीएम किसान credit card is available in detailed steps…
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Government Scheme which provides to bring income support to the landholding farmers in every state of India. The scheme PM किसान may initiate to buy various inputs in relation with agriculture and other allied activities.
Government provides full funding of commodities required during the cultivation of land for that particular season. In this scheme the major works begin by identifying the families eligible for financial support through the support of state Government and Union Territories.
Through this scheme the direct transfer of amount initiated without any mediator or any middle serviceman to direct the amount to the farmers. The Central Government has strictly brought regulation to collect the account details of farmers to deposit their eligible sum of amount in one instant.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility
You must check your eligibility before you apply through the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Here are some points through which you can ensure you’re eligible for the PM Kisan scheme.
- Family of Landholding Farmer with having cultivable land
- Farmers from Urban areas and Rural Area
- Marginal and Small Farmers Families
- Farmers must have an Aadhar card to avail the benefit
PM Kisan Not Eligible for
The above points might bring you an effect of who are eligible for these. At the same instant, few farmers who are eligible but fall under below consideration may not allowed to apply for the schemes.
- Income Tax Paying citizens of India
- Professional Like Doctors, engineers, or lawyers from Farmers Family
- Institutional landholder is not eligible
- Females holding constitutional posts
- Pensioner / Retired Person with Rs 10,000 per month is not eligible
Benefits of PM Kisan Scheme
Here are some quick benefits lists that are going to be provided to the family of landholding farmers in India. As you’re eligible for the scheme, you may given below listed benefits in quick way.
Get financial benefit of Rs 6000 per annum under the scheme. This amount may deposit to the beneficiary account in three installments with a gap of 4 months.
PM Kisan Registration
If you want to apply for पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना through online portal, then you can use below given process in quick steps to apply for
- Open pmkisan.gov.in for registration
Go to official portal pmkisan.gov.in and Go to Farmers Corner
- Click New Farmers Registration
Tap on New Farmer Registration option and wait for new page to open
- Enter Aadhaar Number
Registration page will verify through their Aadhaar Number
- Select Type of Farmer Registration
You may select Rural or Urban Farmer Registration
- Provide Aadhaar and Mobile Number
Enter Aadhar Number to authenticate with UIDAI, and you will proceed if successfully authnticated
- Select State from dropdown and Image text shown
Select the State, enter security text and click on Search button to display the results
- Click Send OTP and Enter received OTP
Enter One Time Password received on mobile and Image code shown
- If not found, register again or else move forward
If details not found, it will ask to register themselves with the database
- Accept your confirmation
Click on Yes tab and wait for registration form to open to enter details
- Fill your Personal & Banking details
Fill your personal and banking information and click on Save button
- Reverify the details and complete the PM Kisan registration
Follow the instructions on screen complete the registration process.
- Note down the acknowledgement number
The registration with scheme may completed and the applicant will receive an acknowledgment receipt for your future reference.
How to check PM KISAN Beneficiary Status
Have you applied for the पीएम किसान then you might have received the acknowledgement receipt in reference. The receipt number may kept with you and can used to check PM Kisan beneficiary status from below.
- Go to the official portal by using pmkisan.gov.in
- Go to the Farmers Corner and then select Beneficiary Status option
- Here enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile number or account number
- Click on Get Details to fetch your information from PM Kisan portal
- The transaction information with the beneficiary providing details will be on screen displaying the exact date of submission and the current status of application.
How to Link Aadhar Card with PM Kisan
To be eligible for scheme, every farmer must have their respective Aadhar card linked with their account. The processing of these schemes will not happen if the farmer doesn’t have an Aadhar card.
- Go to the official portal from your browser using https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Now click on Farmer Corner from the bottom of the home page
- Click on Edit Aadhar Value Records option and wait for few seconds
- The Aadhar Edit Page will load on screen to provide the details
- Enter Aadhar Number along with captcha code and click on search button
- That’s it, The Aadhar Card linked with PM Kisan account of the farmer and by this the minimum eligibility of the Aadhaar card may covered.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit card
Central government launched the Kisan credit card scheme in 1988 which provides regular credit to the farmer’s family. The KCC aimed at providing short term credit to the farmers during their essential needs. The same KCC is now link with the पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना. Thus the beneficiary of the scheme can now avail benefit of KCC cards.
Beside the benefits, the KCC does give an excess amount to purchase equipment to cover other expenses. Here are some features of the PM Kisan credit card.
- Loans provided at the lowest interest rate of 2 to 4 percent
- Collateral Free loans up to an amount of 3 Lakhs
- Get the insurance coverage to in built
- Get flexible repayment options for the loan
How to Apply for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card
The PM Kisan Credit Card is an option for the famers who are a beneficiary of the scheme. Here are some quick steps that you can follow to get the PM Kisan credit card to avail its numerous benefits.
- Go to the official portal of with its quick link https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Now click on Farmer’s corner and then tap on Downloads KCC Form
- Fill the Loan application form for Agricultural Credit for beneficiary
- Download and fill the application with exact details as per your KYC documents
- Now use issue of fresh KCC through the option B section from fill the form
- Attach the requested document with form and submit to the Bank
- The bank will process the application form and issue the KCC card
- That’s it, The KCC under Prime Minister KISAN will be provided by the bank where the farmers have their account and have submitted the application form. Farmers can also use the online KCC option form the PM KISAN website to submit their credit card application form online.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Offline
If you’re a proud farmer of India, then you can avail the benefits through applying to प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना. Here are some quick steps that you may look at and apply for the scheme.
Farmers can apply to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi through visiting to the revenue official or village patwaris or through the designated officer in their village by submitting the supporting documents. Villagers can also visit the common service centres for registration under this scheme for processing.
Eligible farmers can visit the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and through the farmer corner they can apply online. Here is the list of details that required to apply for the scheme.
Name, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Caste category certificate, Aadhar card number, Driving License, NREGA Job Card, Bank Account of Applicant.
- What is the benefit provided to farmers through the PM KISAN Scheme?
Every farmer holding land for cultivation may given Rs 2000 per 3 months through the scheme for buying essentials for their cultivation. The subsidies may directly deposit to the farmers bank account with the exact date without any mediator.
- What if farmers don’t have an account number for PM KISAN?
Farmers who want to avail benefits under PM KISAN scheme will have to mandatorily provide their account number during the registration. Without an account number they will not be able to register themselves with the पीएम किसान scheme.
- Does the amount of PM KISAN vary with the state?
The Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is through the central government and thus every scheme details are exact for each state and union territories. There is no difference in the amount and the term of deposit, as the central government records every information under one database without segregating as per state wise.
- Does the PM KISAN Scheme work for non-agricultural Farmers?
The प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना is only for the land which used for cultivation and if farmers do have any other land not meant for cultivation that will not considered under the schemes. This is a minimum eligibility for the PM KISAN to be from the farmers to get benefits.