Complete details of Shadi Anudan scheme is available now. Check how to check Sadi Anudan yojana status. गलत तरीके से दर्ज की गई शादी अनुदान योजना आवेदन डेटा को कैसे संपादित करें…
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has brought a scheme for girl marriage by providing them some financial assistance.
Each eligible family whose daughter married will get around Rs 51,000 when they apply to the Shadi Anudan Scheme.
The poor families who struggle to get the money during their daughter’s marriage will get some support through these government schemes. This scheme is limited to the daughters of Schedule Tribe, Scheduled castes, Backward cases, General class families of State and Minorities.
Uttar Pradesh government will bear these amounts through their annual financial budget and will move the agreed amount to eligible daughter’s poor families within a few months of marriage.
Sadi Anudan does help the needy people and stands as back support who are seriously in need to do their daughter’s marriage.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Aditya Naath Ji has kept this scheme running to support the girls’ marriage for economically backward families.
Each family who feels as they are eligible for Shadi Anudan Yojana must submit the application to the nearest Seva Kendra.
As well this scheme is only applicable for girls who have crossed 18 years of age and that reduced the system of child marriage. Each family can avail this Sadi Anudan Scheme to their two daughters from the same family and get enough support for their marriages.
|Scheme||Shadi Anudan (विवाह अनुदान योजना)|
|विवाह अनुदान योजना portal||shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in|
Process of Shadi Anudan Yojana
The application process for Yojana is detailed in the 2021 article below and here we bring you some information about how the scheme works and helps poor families.
Advised to the families to fill application form with their details of caste, Bank account name, Girl Date of Birth certificate, Residential certificate, and other education details if available.
Once the entire details filled in Sadi Anudan Form, it should submit to Seva Kendra situated near your area with the supporting documents.
The application will be verified by the revenue department by looking at caste and income of the family which are major criteria to get the scheme amount
The Revenue will forward the Application form after their verification to the Scheme office and then the amount disbursing may processed.
Based on the queue at the office, the application taken up and the amount sent directly to the account number mentioned in the form.
The entire process of Shadi Anudan Yojana will take around 2 to 3 months as per the working days of the government.
Benefits of Shadi Anudan Scheme
Let us go through some benefits of the Scheme, which might bring you more light on what Uttar Pradesh government is doing for the welfare of girls.
- Shadi Anudan Scheme is Applicable for Daughters of Poor Families
- The caste described in scheme will be eligible to apply for Rs 51000 scheme
- The upliftment of girls ignoring of child marriage initiated
- Each family will be eligible to apply for two daughters under this scheme
Eligibility of Shadi Anudan Scheme
The scheme has some guidelines for the Government of Uttar Pradesh to follow. As such a huge amount may disburse to Girl parents for the marriage and they should meet some eligibility written below.
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant should be under the mentioned caste of Shadi Anudan scheme
- The income of family must be lower which is 46000 RS for Rural and 5600o RS for Urban
- Girls should be 18 years and boy should be 21 years of age
Documents Required for Shadi Anudan
If you’re ready to get your Shadi Anudan scheme application form written, then here is the documents. You must attest all the documents along with the application form.
The documents mentioned here are from Bride side only and Grooms Aadhar card and identity proof required to attach at last for reference.
- Aadhar Card of Girl, Mother and Father
- Caste certificate of Family
- Income certificate of Family
- Identity Proof of Family and Applicant
- Bank Account of Girls Mother
- Mobile Number to get Updates
- Applicant Marriage certificate
- Applicant Marriage card
- Passport Size photo of Applicant
How to Apply for Shadi Anudan Scheme
Hope you have understood about the scheme and its various features that help the poor families. Here are the steps which you can follow to apply under this scheme.
- Visit Uttar Pradesh Marriage grant scheme at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- click on Genera/Schedule Caste Application category to open.
- Now enter all your details as per your government identity proof.
- At the end updated the documents which you have referred.
- Click on Save button.
- Submit the same after verification.
- Make note of application number once you have submitted it.
- That’s it, your application form submitted and it will sent for review. The documents uploaded may correct as required. Based on them only the application form will be forward to the next level.
Shadi Anudan Status
If you have applied for the scheme then you would get the acknowledgment number on your appreciation for your reference. Here is the process to search for the status of the Shadi Anudan Application form.
- Go to the official website of Sadi Anudan Scheme at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Tap on click here to know status of Application form from home page
- Provide your application number with other details as required
- Click on check status to get your appreciation on screen
That’s it, on this page, you can check where your Sadi Anudan Application is standing and how soon it will process for further departments to disburse amount.
How to Edit Shadi Anudan Application Wrongly Entered
In case, if you have written any wrong information in the Sadi Anudan Application form as per your caste, then you can still edit this with below given process.
- Make way to the official website of Sadi Anudan scheme at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on Edit Application form (आवेदन पत्र संशोधन / फाइनल सबमिट करें) and wait for page to load.
- Enter your Application number, Bank Account number and Password here.
- Click on login button, and enter Captcha code.
- That’s it! now your application to edit will be on your screen and you can make changes as required. As well, upload the supporting document in the Application to ensure your Sadi Anudan Application is all ready for review.
Shadi Anudan Helpline Number
|सामान्य, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग संपर्क सूत्र||18004190001|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग श्रेणी शासनादेश संपर्क सूत्र||Toll Free:18001805131 |
Deputy Director: 0522-2288861
|अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग श्रेणी शासनादेश संपर्क सूत्र||0522-2286199|
- Can I use my neighbour’s account number in the Shadi Anudan Application?
As per the guidance of the Sadi Anudan Scheme, the bank account number entered should be the girl’s mother only. Else it can the account number of the girl’s father and no one case bank account accepted in the application form. Even if provided, the Shadi Anudan application rejected with the wrong data.
- Can the upper caste apply for the Shadi Anudan Scheme to get money?
No, the scheme of Sadi Anudan by the Uttar Pradesh government is only for the lower caste families who are economically backward. Families having income more than the said limit will not be eligible to apply under this Shadi Anudan scheme.
- Does the Shadi Anudan Scheme work all the time?
Uttar Pradesh government has brought this scheme for everyone who meet the eligibility as per the Sadi Anudan scheme. This scheme is running all the time. Applicant can apply for it after their marriage by getting the official marriage certificate form the government. The scheme has brought to continue all the time to support poor families.
- Will i get exempt for income in the Shadi Anudan Scheme?
The agreed income for rural is 46000 Rs and Urban is 56000 Rs by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Any applicant under the value and their income certificate should have values to get them eligible for Sadi Anudan scheme.
- Can I apply for the Sadi Anudan Scheme after rejection?
Yes, if your application rejected due to lack of documents or by any of the issues, you can clear them and apply again by providing all documents in the correct format. It is always better to take advice from the revenue office before applying for the Sadi Anudan scheme.
- How soon will I get Sadi Anudan Scheme Money?
The application process will approximately take around 3 months. It would also take more than 6 months if the government is busy in some other schemes. It is quite sure that in one year you will get the agreed Rs 51000 under the Shadi Anudan scheme.
- Do I need to submit my marriage photo in the Shadi Anudan Scheme?
Yes, a marriage photo is also required to be upside down on the Sadi Anudan Application form. This will act as proof of your marriage. It helps to process your appreciation quicker than compared to others who haven’t uploaded their marriage certificate.