MGNREGA for Rural Employment | Register NREGA Job Card | Get reports on NREGA | Check How to apply for NREGA and the states under the Scheme…
National Rural employment Guarantee Act is firmly referred as NREGA which is a 2005 act passed to bring the right to work in the rural area of India. This scheme later renamed as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural employment Guarantee Act and firmly referred to as MGNREGA.
This Government Scheme introduced in India as a social measure to bring equal rights to working culture in rural areas of India. The key beneficiary of this social measure is to be provided with 100 days of wage employment in rural India by the respective state governments.
This scheme fully monitored by the Central Government. This entitles to bring effective developments in rural areas which always said a key to developing India.
|Scheme||MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)|
|Applicable for||Vulnerable people living in Rural India for Guaranteed Employment|
Functional Area of MGNREGA
NREGA does look mainly for rural areas in India under the existing rules of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural employment Guarantee Act. Under this scheme, every individual who is unemployee with having skills of labour may guarantee for 100 days of paid work by local Government.
Thus these selected skilled rural workers will be asked to work for the government and their work will be taken to creation of long-term fixed assets such as Ponds, Roads, bridges, canals, and other similar kinds of projects. Thus the underutilized workforce of rural India will be asked to work for their own development and thus in turn get enough wage.
Objective of NREGA
MGNREGA is the world’s largest project with great ambition of social projects utilizing the workforce of rural people. Here are the main objectives of the NREGA project in India.
- Get volunteers for rural areas involves in minimum 100 days of wage work
- Proactively bring the social inclusion to bring better livelihood for poor rural families
- Build wells, ponds, road, and other projects in rural areas for future betterment
- Reduce the migration of labourers to urban areas from rural areas
- Using of untapped rural labour to bring better infrastructure
NREGA Scheme Eligibility
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is only applicable for rural areas in all corners of India. This also ensure eligibility as per the below-given standards.
- The individual citizen of India allows to enroll in NREGA
- Job seekers must have crossed 18 years of age as per Indian regulation for work permit
- Applicant must be residing in the local area or with registered in gram panchayat
- Applicant must be an volunteer of unskilled labour scheme
NREGA Job Card
Every unskilled labour in rural areas may given as NREGA job card. This makes them eligible to apply for any project running in a rural development scheme. This is a primary document which an individual has to get from the local gram panchayat. The NREGA job card holds the name of an individual with the registration number, details of their communication.
The job card holds a proof of employment with eligibility to get 100 days wage for working in rural area. The worker has to link their KYC document with the bank, to credit their amount as wages through NREGA scheme.
How to Apply for NREGA Job Card
The NREGA job card has to avail from local gram panchayat. Also you can avail with application that is written on plain paper by providing every inch of details. These job card applications are completely offline as there are rare views of the internet in rural areas.
- Individual has to get the NREGA Job card application form online
- Fill the application asper their corresponding address and details
- Attach the photograph along with filling the Bank details in application
- Fill details of caste details along with applying thumb impression
- Get Xerox copy of KYC documents to attach with application
That’s it, these entry applications need to submit in the local gram panchayat with respective documents for verification. Upon verifying every detail of the individual, the NREGA job card may issued.
MGNREGA Applicable States & Job Card Report List 2022
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Haryana||Himachal pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttarakhand||West Bengal|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Daman & Diu|
MGNREGA User Registration
Citizen can register MGNREGA using mobile application, Just check the process to download, install and to complete MGNREGA user registration for citizen centric mobile app
- Install JANMANREGA mobile application from
Download and Install JANMANREGA app from playstore
- Select Language and Update
Click Preferences and Select Language (Applicable for First time users)
- Click Register
Click Login at left Bottom and Tap Register
- Provide Personal Details
Provide Mobile Number, Name, Address, State, District & Block Mandatory Fields
- Enter OTP received on your mobile
Click OTP to generate one time password and enter the 6 digit OTP received as SMS same on your registered mobile number
- Select Secret Question and Provide Answer with 4 digit PIN
Fill Answer to Secret Question and specify a 4 Digit Personal Identification Number
- How NREGA Payment process scheduled?
The payment to the individual under NREGA act directly transferred to their bank account mentioned as a job card. In some cases, the individual shows their NREGA job card and get payment process as cash from Gram Panchayat.
- NREGA Job Card Documents List?
The NREGA job card need the below given documents to submitted in local gram panchayat during verification. These are required documents to attach to get NREGA job card.
1. Ration card
2. Voter card
3. Aadhar Card
4. Residential Proof
5. Caste Certificate
6. Income Certificate
- Will I employed under NREGA for second time?
The individual who employed through NREGA Act, their data may saved in the local Gram panchayat. If their term of 100 days completed, they need to again register themselves in gram panchayat to seek for new opportunities and based on the rural work along with the queue the NREGA will choose the same skilled labour for the second time.
- Does the NREGA job card allow you to work in another state?
As per the conditions of NREGA job card, the individual has to apply for work in their rural area only. The individual not allowed to work in any other area other than their local rural region, as every region skilled labour does get enough opportunities.
- What are the Details & Features of NREGA Job Card?
Here is some important information about the NREGA Job card which brings some important details for working in rural areas and the features that an individual gets.
1. NREGA shows name, address, age, gender, Bank account details of Individual
2. Photo identity of the job card holder
3. Employment record with information of job provided
4. Pay out details under Unemployment allowance
- Does NREGA give permanent job titles?
The laborers who have got their NREGA job card mark as unskilled labour in rural area. The NREGA scheme brought to bring enough opportunities to laborer's who don’t have enough earning in their livelihood.