Now the individual or corporate account holder of IOB can make their self registration for Indian Overseas Bank net banking facility. To make use of online banking facility offered online, check each step by step involved in self registration of IOB internet banking facility to complete the activation…
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank in India. The bank provides a great net banking experience to the IOB customer, where the Internet banking helps in providing the banking solution to the account holders from the comfort of home.
One should use the net banking facility very carefully and should not share the user ID and password with anyone else, Let us look at the procedure in detail
IOB Net Banking Registration
- Go to the official website for the Indian Overseas bank using https://www.iobnet.co.in
- Click on Continue to Login
- After going to the official page of the Indian overseas bank, one should go through customer awareness tips, click Continue.
- Customer awareness tips page provides all the important tips breifly that the customer should take into mind. While using the banking facilities such as internet banking/mobile banking or using the services at the bank.
- Press Register
- On the main page, the user will see an option to ‘register’. There are two register buttons present on the page.
- One for the corporate user and the other for the individual user
- An individual user should click on the register button present besides the individual user.
- Click on the register button, it will open the registration form for the user.
- User needs to provide the important details related to his account.
- The user ensure to provide all the details correctly very carefully as these details should use for the verification purpose.
- Fill the details in User Particulars (Login ID, Password)
- Provide Personal Particulars (Salutation of account holder, First/middle/last name of the account holder)
- Present Contact Particulars (Resident status, Mobile number, email and account number of the customer)
- Provide IOB Account Particulars (15 A/C number, Nick Name, Fund Transfer)
- Type the Captcha code shown
- Click Submit
Steps to keep in mind for IOB net banking registration
- Now you can create the IOB net banking login ID which will have unique ID for login to the Indian overseas bank net banking. Where the user ID should be an alphanumeric password and should be such that it is strong as well as easy to remember.
- The customer requires to create a strong password for the net banking.
- Password should be strong and should made in such a way that it is not easy to guess for anyone.
- Once the user clicks on the submit button, the form will submit for activation
- The user needs to take a printout of the application form along with him, required to submit to branch.
- After submission, the bank official will activate the internet banking. It would take some time to activate the internet banking for the person.
- After the internet banking facility activates by the authorized official, the customer should ensure to change the password to make it secure.