Now the individual or corporate account holder of IOB can make their self registration for Indian Overseas Bank net banking facility. To make use of online banking facility offered online, check each step by step involved in self registration of IOB internet banking facility to complete the activation…
Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank in India. The bank provides a great netbanking experience to the IOB customer. Indian Overseas bank net banking helps in providing the banking solution to the account holders from the comfort of home through internet or IOB SMS banking.
One should use the IOB net banking facility very carefully. Customer should not share the user ID and password with anyone else. Customer can also reset IOB internet banking password online with few steps. Also the bank allows removal of IP restriction for IOB through online banking only.
In present days, the most required is IOB account Aadhaar EKYC link, the bank made this also in online. So, let’s check all with net banking guide as below.
IOB Net Banking Registration
IOB net banking now made very simple for registration and login, just activate with your credentials and login as follow
- Go to IOB web portal
Go to the official website for the Indian Overseas bank using https://www.iobnet.co.in
- Click on Continue to Login
After going to the official page of the Indian overseas bank, one should go through customer awareness tips, click Continue.
Customer awareness tips page provides all the important tips briefly that the customer should take into mind. While using the banking facilities such as internet banking/mobile banking or using the services at the bank.
- Press Register
Click on the register button, it will open the registration form for the user.
An individual user should click on the register button present besides the individual user.
- Provide details
User needs to provide the important details related to his account.
The user ensure to provide all the details correctly very carefully as these details should use for the verification purpose.
- User details
Fill the details in User Particulars (Login ID, Password)
- Personal details
Provide Personal Particulars (Salutation of account holder, First/middle/last name of the account holder)
- Contact details
Enter Contact Particulars (Resident status, Mobile number, email and account number of the customer)
- Account details
Provide IOB Account Particulars (15 A/C number, Nick Name, Fund Transfer)
Type the Captcha code shown and Click Submit
Steps to keep in mind for IOB net banking registration
- Create the IOB netbanking login ID will have unique ID for login to Indian overseas bank net banking.
- The user ID should be an alphanumeric password which is strong as well as easy to remember.
- The customer requires to create a strong password for the net banking.
- Password should be strong and should made in such a way that it is not easy to guess for anyone.
- Once the user clicks on the submit button, the form will submit for activation
- The user needs to take a printout of the application form along with him, required to submit to branch.
- After submission, the bank official will activate the internet banking. It would take some time to activate the internet banking for the person.
- After the internet banking facility activates by the bank official, the customer ensures to change the password for it secure.
Once the process to IOB Netbanking registration completed at the Indian Overseas Bank online portal, the corporate or individual customers can use their credentials to access the portal and login to their personal or corporate net banking services.
- Visit Indian Overseas Bank official net banking using the link with iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do for secure login
- Click on Personal Banking
- Enter your Login ID followed by password
- Select first page to display
- Film the security code
- Click on Login button to access the banking page
- The IOB login page will check your login credentials and confirms to access the customer page.
- This page is all for individual and corporate customers to start using the banking services provided.
- How to Report if IOB Net banking isn’t activated yet?
If you have provided your application form to Indian Overseas Bank Branch and the account is still not activated, then you can directly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 044-28519460 with your Application number to directly note the status of net banking.
- Change Debit Card PIN from IOB Net Banking Login?
Yes the PIN of the card can be changed using the Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking service online, and customers need to login with their credentials and go to the edit profile to select card services and then select to change the PIN, where new PIN will be updated and can be used further.
- Can I add multiple beneficiaries in a single day for IOB?
The beneficiary addition is a service given to customers to add their regular contacts to transfer money instantly, and thus customers can use this option any number of times and get their beneficiary added.