Telangana state does have a unique PTIN number for every property in their state. Every property owner will be provided with a Property Tax Number which will be associated with their property. These numbers will be unique and will be necessary to pay the property tax twice every year.
Telangana state government has Hyderabad municipal corporation and Telangana Municipal Corporation which looks after the property tax issue and collection.
The area of Hyderabad is under GHMC and other parts of Telangana state will be under Municipal Corporation, which will look after every detail and service of property tax. In this article, you can learn more about generating Telangana PTIN number. Here is the simple guide to know your PTIN Number online in quick steps.
How to get Telangana PTIN Number Online
- Go to the GHMC official website using ghmc.gov.in URL Link
- Next click on ‘Search your Property Tax’ from the services menu
- Enter the Circle number, Owner name, Door number in column
- Fill mobile number and enter the OTP sent to your registered number
- Verify OTP and then you will get PTIN number displayed
How to get Telangana PTIN Number Offline
The citizens of Telangana can know their TG Property Tax Number for their property in residence of Telangana state by visiting the nearest Mee-Seva Kendra or Municipal Office.
- Locate and visit the nearest Municipal office or Mee-Seva Kendra
- Provide your house number and other required details
- The respective officer will get your PTIN number for your property
|Telangana Property Tax Search||GHMC Property Tax Receipt|
|Telangana Property Tax Payment||GHMC Property Tax Payment|
- What if I miss my Telangana PTIN Property Tax payment?
As per the government guidelines the property tax mandatory for every property holder and it has made within the due time. The delay in payment will result in extra penalty charges and further delay of payment will get the owner to face legal action against them.
- How PTIN Telangana Property Tax calculated?
The property tax calculation made based on the area and the type of the hold. The property tax formula will be different for commercial space and residential space. Based on the type of property, the interest along with the total area of property may considered.
- What does the Telangana Property tax PTINNumber look like?
The Telangana Property Tax is a combination of 9 characters which start with letter P and continue with 8 digit numeric number. The combinations of letter and numeric numbers allocated to your property in the account of property tax