Pay GHMC property tax online, if you a property owner of Hyderabad under GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation), Just check the simplified process to pay property tax GHMC within the due date with discounts…
Telangana state government has got Hyderabad as its state capital which holds a major share in total state property tax collection and the tax amount collected from property owners of Hyderabad is a bit higher than compared with other zones.
Being the capital of the state, Hyderabad has got a large developing area which makes the property value higher, and thus this directly affected the property tax calculation which makes the amount higher even for a smaller area of the property.
The payment portal for Property Tax Telangana state differs for the owners of residential or commercial homes of Hyderabad who can use the online GHMC property tax portal for making their payment of property tax, which can also be accessed through MeeSeva Kendra situated at different locations.
GHMC Property Tax Payment
The tax payment for Hyderabad residency under GHMC is much convenient, as you get the list of online platforms available to accept your payment for tax, Let’s have a look at step by step process
- Visit the official website of GHMC https://www.ghmc.gov.in and let the home page get loaded
- Select Our Services > Property Tax > Property Tax
- Go to Quick Links at Bottom > Pay your Property Tax
- Select Know your Property Tax, which opens a new page Users can ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/PtOnlinePayment.do, where the users can also use the direct page to pay the tax
- Enter PTI No (Property Tax Identification Number) > Registered Mobile Number
- Tap on Get OTP > Enter OTP received
- Click Know Property Tax Dues
- Verify the details and check the total tax due
- Enter the Final Amount to Pay
- Enter Mobile Number > Email Address
- Select Payment Gateway > Proceed to Online Payment > Can move with Wallet, Net Banking and Credit Card / Debit Card
- Use any mode of Online Payment and complete the payment
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive an official confirmation message to your registered mobile number along with an online receipt to the email id provided
GHMC Property Tax Search
Before or after payment, the property owner may have an option for GHMC property tax search even without payment, just have a look at below
- Open the web page ghmc.gov.in
- Tap on Our Services > Property Tax > Property Tax > GHMC > Know Your Property Tax Details
- Select the Circle
- Enter PTIN Number > Name of the Owner > Door No
- Click Submit > View the GHMC property tax details
GHMC Property Tax Receipt
Property owners under GHMC area may download the GHMC property tax receipt for paid dues after the online payment transactions, whenever required as like below
- Open the page https://www.ghmc.gov.in/
- Tap on Online Payments > Property Tax
- Click Property Tax > Print Receipts
- Enter PTIN Number > Registered Mobile Number
- Click Get OTP > Enter OTP received
- View the List of Receipts for GHMC online payments
- Click on download for the respective payment to download GHMC property tax receipt.
How to Know GHMC Property Tax Number?
If your property falls under Greater Hyderabad Municipality Corporation (GHMC) zone, then you can easily get your PTIN number, Visit the official website of Hyderabad and use the Online services to display the property tax, and use this option you can get your property Tax Number.
What to do if my Name is Wrong in GHMC Property Tax?
If the details in the Property tax wrong, then you need to correct them as early as possible, where the Property Tax is a proof of your residence and along with mentioning you an owner of property, and thus you can visit the nearest municipality office and request them to change your name, and they may complete by providing Government ID proof containing your correct details along with property document.
What if i missed GHMC Property Tax Due?
The property tax is a yearly amount which may collect at the start of every financial quarter, So citizens are requested to make GHMC property tax as soon as possible, and If citizen fail to pay the due, they may levied with an extra interest on the total Property Tax amount, thus regular failing to pay property Tax will take your property into the defaulter list. This might lead to a discount of Government provided Current, Water and drainage connection.