Are you a property owner of Hyderabad under GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation), then you may do property tax payment online within due date with discounts…
Telangana state government has got Hyderabad as its state capital which holds a major share in total state property tax collection, and the tax amount collected from property owners of Hyderabad is a bit higher than compared with other zones.
Being the capital of the state, Hyderabad has got a large developing area which makes the property value higher, and thus this directly affected the property tax calculation which makes the amount higher even for a smaller area of the property.
The portal for Property tax payment of Telangana state differs for the owners of residential or commercial homes of Hyderabad who can use the online GHMC portal for making their payment of property tax, which can also be accessed through MeeSeva Kendra situated at different locations.
The property tax payment for Hyderabad residency under GHMC is much convenient, as you get the list of online platforms available to accept your payment for Hyderabad Property Tax, Let’ have a look at step by step process
Hyderabad Property Tax Payment Online
1. Visit the official website of GHMC https://www.ghmc.gov.in and let the home page get loaded
2. Select Our Services > Property Tax > Property Tax
3. Go to Quick Links at Bottom > Pay your Property Tax
- Select Know your Property Tax, which opens a new page Users can ptghmconlinepayment.cgg.gov.in/PtOnlinePayment.do, where the users can also use the direct page to pay the tax
4. Enter PTI No (Property Tax Identification Number)
5. Click Know Property Tax Dues
6. Verify the details and check the total tax due > Enter the Final Amount to Pay
7. Enter Mobile Number > Email Address
8. Select Payment Gateway > Proceed to Online Payment
- Can move with Wallet, Net Banking and Credit Card / Debit Card
9. Use any mode of Online Payment and complete the payment
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive an official confirmation message to your registered mobile number along with an online receipt to the email id provided
If your property falls under Greater Hyderabad Municipality corporation zone, then you can easily get your PTN number, Visit the official website of GHMC and use the Online services to display the property tax, and using this option you can get your property Tax Number.
Are the details in the Property tax wrong, then you need to correct them as early as possible? Property Tax is a proof of your residence and along with mentioning you an owner of property. Thus you can visit the nearest municipality office and request them to change your name by providing any government ID proof containing your correct details along with property document.
The property tax is a yearly amount which is collected at the start of every financial quarter, so citizens are requested to make the payment of property tax as soon as possible and if they fail to pay the due, they will be levied with an extra interest on the total Property Tax amount, and thus regular failing to pay property Tax will take your property into the defaulter list, which might lead to a discount of Government provided Current, Water and drainage connection.