Complete GEM login registration, Login to Government e-Procurement portal and contact buyers or sellers on one platform…
GEM is a new initiative by the government of India which stands for Government e Marketplace. It allows buyers, bidders, and tenders to be placed as e-Procurement to ensure the proper flow of essential services and products across India.
If you are either a seller who wants to sell your products on GEM or else a citizen or business owner who wants to either buy new products or sell as well. In this article, 99employee informs you how a seller or buyer can have GEM login to their accounts directly with ease.
|Name of the portal||GEM Login|
|Objective||Public procurement under a single platform at Minimum Price, Maximum Ease, Efficiency and Transparency|
|To Free Number||18004193436, 18001023436|
Before you do anything on this platform you will have to login to your account. This GEM login is going to be the same for both the buyers and sellers. So, follow the instructions below to learn the GEM portal process.
- Open GEM portal online at gem.gov.in and click on login button which will take you to the SSO page
- On the next screen you will have to enter your GEM user ID along with the captcha code
- Click on submit button
- Once you verify the details you will have to enter your password
- Click on login to access your account.
GEM Portal Registration
The Government e Marketplace GEM portal is available for registration for free for both sellers and buyers. In order for anyone to register on this portal, so just follow below
- Visit GEM portal at gem.gov.in and Click on Sign Up
- Tap select buyer or seller as per your role
- Click Review Terms and Conditions
- Select I Agree to terms
- Next complete the registration with the required details.
- Enter Aadhaar / VID Number
- Provide Aadhaar registered mobile number
- Click Verify Aadhaar
- Fill all the details and click submit to complete the Registration or Sign Up process for GEM Login
GEM Portal Complaints
If you to rise any complaints on this portal, just login to the URLs and raise your voice or track the status.
|Raise a complaint on GEM portal||gem.gov.in/gemtickets|
|Track status of the complaint||gem.gov.in/gemtickets/search|
- How to Recover GEM login User ID
In case if you have forgotten your GEM user ID, then you will have to email Government eMarketplace support at email@example.com. You may send all your account details and they help you in sending User ID reset link on your email.
- How do I log into GEM Mail?
If you want to access your GEM Mail then you will have to first go to the GEM portal. Click on login to visit SSO login page. This needs to log in with your account details and you will get access to your mail as well.
- What is GEM Portal?
GEM stands for Government e Marketplace. It is an online marketplace for buyers and sellers to meet and sell or buy products at reasonable prices. This portal also has the option for tenders and bidding making the marketplace better.
- How do I get a GEM Login ID?
If you want to get GEM login ID or User ID, you have to register yourself as buyer or seller on portal.