If you have no time to check the vacant BOB locker, then here is the chance to check and apply Bank of Baroda locker online, and to do this, just know how to register BOB locker online and the additional information to make it.
Bank lockers have long been a trusted means of safeguarding valuable possessions, important documents, and precious items. With the help of digital technology, applying for a locker has become more convenient and faster.
Bank of Baroda (BOB), offers customers the option to apply for a locker online and saving valuable time of account holders. This article will guide you through the step-by-step process of applying for a Bank of Baroda locker online.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Locker Online
To apply for a locker online, you need to have an active BoBiBanking account. If you do not have an internet banking account, you will need to register for one before proceeding with the locker application. Once you done with login process, you just have to follow these few steps provided below to apply for locker:
- Open your browser with https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Scroll down and Click on Apply Locker Online
- Select State, District, Branch and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- It shows Total lockers and Vacant Locker
- If below the ‘Vacant Locker’ shows ‘0’ then, click the ‘Join Waitlist’ option.
- Tap on Register
- In Locker Registration Page, select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to verify that you’re an account holder in Bank of Baroda.
- Enter your personal information like Customer ID/Account Number, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Enter the Captcha Carefully and click on ‘Submit’ Button.
Note: After carefully following the steps and completing it, you will get Reference number which will be of use for future process.
Additional Information on BoB Locker
- Once you done with online applying, you have to visit the branch of the bank that you’ve mentioned while applying.
- Take your PAN card and AADHAR card and its photo copies of it, three passport size photographs of the account holder, two Stamp papers of suitable cost as per the branch requirement and a nominee with yourself.
- Upon selecting the size of the locker, you pay your appropriate fee for the locker based on the size.
- You have to go through some legal procedures and agreement, you will need your nominee in this process.
- Once your application gets approved, you will be provided your locker.
Conclusion: Applying for a Bank of Baroda locker online is a straightforward process that offers convenience and efficiency. By following these step-by-step instructions, you can secure a locker for your valuables and important documents.
Also Read: Reset BoBiBanking Login Password
Take advantage of technology to simplify the process of safeguarding your important possessions with Bank of Baroda’s online locker application system. Hope this article made your journey to get locker online Bank of Baroda smooth and easy.
Is it possible to take BOB bank locker in offline? How can I do this?
Yes, it is possible to take BOB bank locker in offline, You must visit your nearest BOB bank and ask that bank manger give the application form for taking bank locker, then, you fill that application form and submit to the bank. Proceed with their instructions.
Is there any way to receive discount from BOB bank at the time of paying lock rent?
Yes, there is a way to receive discount from BOB bank, and that is, if you paid the locker rent in advance for three years at that time only you can receive 10% discount from BOB bank.
At the time of taking bank locker in BOB bank which type of stamp paper is required?
At the original agreement your musts, be required that 500 rupees stamp paper (or) otherwise 100 rupees stamp paper also acceptable.
What type of valuables can I store in BOB bank locker?
As per rule bank lockers can be used only for the storing such as any important documents, and valuable things like jewellery etc are only acceptable for storing in bank lockers.
Note: you don’t keep that any type of currency or cash in bank lockers.
What happens if you not paid the bank locker rent?
if don’t pay the bank locker rent as per given time, then you will face lot of problems. First the bank gives notify as per rules to the locker holder. In case of locker holder is not respond then, locker will be gaining access by the Bank.