Complete registration and login process of Bank of Baroda digital gold loan in online is live now, Learn how to apply for BOB gold loan online by just sitting at home easily.
A gold loan is a type of secured loan that allows you to borrow money against the value of your gold ornaments. Gold loans are a popular option for people who need quick and easy access to cash, as they typically have a low-interest rate and no prepayment penalty.
Bank of Baroda offers a convenient and stress-free digital gold loan scheme that allows you to apply for a loan from the comfort of your home. This article will guide you through the simple process of applying for a Bank of Baroda digital gold loan online.
BoB Digital Gold Loan Account Registration
One has to first create an account in Bank of Baroda website to get further in the process to get gold loan online. Here’s how:
- Open Bank of Baroda website using bankofbaroda.in
- Click on Loans > Retail Gold Loan or Agri Gold loan
- Tap Apply Now
- Enter your Full Name > Email ID
- Select your State > City > Address of that branch.
- Enter your Mobile Number > Click on Send OTP button
- Type that OTP that sent to your given Mobile Number. In case, if you’re unable to get your OTP, click on Resend OTP
- Accept the Terms > Tap on Proceed
- Create a new password and confirm it
- Click on Proceed to complete sign-up process
Note: There are many situations, you’re bound to forget your password. In that case, go to login page and tap on ‘forget password’ option and give your mobile no. or email address and select ‘Send Instruction’ and follow those instructions carefully, to reset your password.
BOB Digital Gold Loan Application Online
This is the most important process to get your loan approved. So, follow these steps very precisely that are given below:
- Open the page https://dil.bankofbaroda.in/apply-loans
- Click on Gold Loan > Tap Login
- Select Loan Type as GOLD and proceed.
- Create new profile with Your Name and PAN Card(optional) but may consider it to verify your individual Details
- Click on Proceed
- Confirm your legitimacy as an account holder of Bank of Baroda, Select Value, Choose Value.
- Select your preferred Branch for availing the loan by providing Bank, State, Choose Value
- Click Proceed and sent to your registered mobile no
- Enter the OTP and Provide required details like personal and account information
- Provide Permanent address and click on Proceed.
- Check the box to show your consent to Terms and Conditions and Tap on Agree.
- On the next page, enter your loan requirements like Purpose of Loan, Required Loan Amount (up to 25lacs), Loan to be availed which scheme: Agriculture or Retail, Tenure.
- Provide with your information as asked upon choosing the scheme and enter your assets details like Description of Gold, Net Weight, Carat, Total Net Weight. If you want add more to it, you can always add by ‘Add More’ option.
- Click the ‘Proceed’ button and OTP sent to Verify Your Email.
- Based on the details of gold that you’ve provided it will show the convenient option like Max Tenure, ROI, Processing Fee, Max Loan Amount, Amount Payable on Maturity. If you’re satisfied with that offer, click on ‘Proceed’ option.
Once you complete your online process for applying gold loan, an executive from Bank of Baroda comes to inspect your gold based on the information that you’ve provided.
Upon the gold valuation is complete, your loan application will be processed. If approved, the loan amount will be disbursed into your Bank of Baroda account. For additional information you can always the Bank of Baroda Technical team.
Gold loans are like blessing to many people and families when there is an urgent need of money and it is one of the fastest ways to get money as a loan. A Bank of Baroda digital gold loan makes it even easy and convenient with its simple application process, quick processing, and competitive interest rates.
Bank of Baroda Digital Gold Loan Terms
There are some terms and conditions in BOB bank at that time of taking gold loan are:
- The customer must be belonging to Indian nationality
- Individuals who are the genuine owners of gold ornaments/ jewellery and specially manufactured gold coins offered by banks.
- Maximum limit is 50.00 lakhs per applicant
- The occupancy 12 months and maximum
How can they give loan on gold in BOB bank?
In BOB bank they can give gold loan based on the per gram of gold rate.
What is the gold interest rate in BOB bank?
BOB gold loan interest rate at present is 7.25%- 14.75%.
What are the required documents is related to gold loan?
You must keep some documents with you. They are
- Voter’s ID card
- Adhar card issued by government (UIDAI)
- Permanent account number
- One passport size photo
How to calculate the interest rate on gold loan in BOB bank?
Maximum, in any bank gold on interest is calculated monthly/quarterly and add the interest to principal amount as the total amount owed. After payment of EMI or part payment, they reduce the gold loan principal amount.