Employee of BSF (Border Security Force) can now recover the login using forget password option, Find the live steps and get back your employee login online…
The employees can check BSF salary slip through an online portal using their unique credentials, and the password assigned to every employee, gives access to the BSF employee page to view different employment details.
The BSF Password is an essential part to get the employee to use their employee page to access the different BSF employee-related services, and here are detailed steps that will guide you to get the password reset done online.
Reset BSF Forget Login Password
- Use the link bsf.gov.in to launch the border security force web portal
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner
- Click on Forgot Password link shown below the Login button to open New page with the Forget Password details
- Enter your User Number which is your IRLA or Regt number
- Now Enter your date of birth in YYYY/MM/DD format
- Enter Date of appointment in the same format
- Click on Submit button to verify your identity online
- Once verified, a password reset page will be loaded on the screen
- Enter New password in two columns > Click on Submit button
That’s it, with the above simple steps the password changed, will be linked with your account and employees can start using this new password to access the BSF Employee Login page.
Can we use the name as the BSF Login Password?
The Payslip for every employee is asked to be kept as a private entity and thus using a name as the password will always risk your employee details. Anyone can make use of your credential and peek into your employee page to check your various employee details available online.
What is the recruitment for BSF Payslip login Password?
Every employee is a part of the Border Security Force and needs to have basic requirements in their password to be accepted by the portal. The password should be more than 8 characters long having the combination of numbers, characters, and symbols. No word should be similar or a part of your name or date of birth to be used in the BSF Pay Slip Password.
Can we print multiple copies of BSF Pay Slip Online?
Yes, employees can anytime use the BSF login facility and get their latest payslip printed, and they can download the payslip of any month any number of times until their access to the BSF Page is allowed.