AirAsia is one of the largest airline in India and with so many flights and kiosks at Airports across India, and Air Asia Web Check In is the important one to travel and sometimes it might get difficult for you to complete your boarding pass processing right in time or sometime you might just complete it in just time which might get troublesome if you miss your flight.
AirAsia also has a web checkin process that allows the customers to complete their boarding pass processing from online which also includes seat selection as well.
If you have your flight confirmation details, then you should follow the article below to understand how easy it is to complete the AirAsia Web CheckIn Process.
Air Asia Web Check In
Go ahead and start following the instructions below to complete AirAsia web check-in online and complete your boarding pass process before the flight time from online.
- Open the AirAsia website from airasia.com
- Click on the “Check-in” button and enter your booking reference or e-ticket number, along with your details from booking confirmation
- Then choose your flight, and then move forward with the check-in process by clicking on the appropriate button
- Next verify your personal details and pick your preferred seat
- If you have any luggage to check in, you can do so now and make any additional baggage fees payments.
- Before proceeding, check the box to indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
- After checking in, you can either print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device for easy access during your flight.
Also Read>>> Air India Web Check In
When can I check in online for my AirAsia flight?
airasia web checkin for AirAsia flights is typically available 14 days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure and closes one hour before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Can I check in for my web check in Air Asia flight at the airport?
Yes, you can check in at the airport, but it will most likely take longer and be more crowded than online.
Can I change my seat after I have checked in online?
Yes, you can change your seat after you’ve checked in online by logging back in and selecting a different seat.
Do I need to print my AirAsia boarding pass?
No, your airasia web check-in boarding pass does not need to be printed. You can save it to your mobile device or show the boarding pass on your mobile device at the airport.
Can I check in for my AirAsia flight using the mobile app?
Yes, the app you can follow air asia india web check in to select your seat, and get your boarding pass.