Just make Hassle-Free traveling experience with Air India Web Check In process for saving your time. Guide for complete Web Check In process of Air India flights, its advantages and limitations to be known…
Air India Web Check In
Air India, the flag carrier airline of India, offers a convenient web check-in option for its passengers. This feature allows travelers for Online Check In for Flight and select their seats from the comfort of their own home or office, saving time at the airport.
|Topic||Web Check In Air India|
|Air India Customer Care Number||01242641407, 02026231407, 18602331407|
|Email Id (for queries)||Contactus@airindia.com|
You can do web check in from anywhere and at any time for hassle-free travel experience. Also passenger can able to select window seat if it is available at the time of web check-in.
Air India Web Check In Online Process
Just follow these simple steps which take you just 2 to 5 minutes for completing entire process of Web Check-In for Air India flight.
- Visit official site of Air India
To use the web check-in feature, passengers must first visit the Air India website
- Select Web Check-In
Choose the “Web Check-in” option or you can go through this link airindia.in/ssci.htm
- Provide your ticket number and last name
You need to enter their booking reference number or e-ticket number, along with last name
- Enter required details
Provide your required details like Email ID, mobile number and fill captcha.
- Click on Submit and you can modify your seat
Tap on submit and you can change your seat by your preference
- Take a Print for future reference
Tap on continue after selecting the seat and take a print after successful check-in for future reference.
Advantages of Web Check In Air India
One of the main advantages of using the web check-in feature is that it saves time at the airport. Passengers can check-in and select their seats before arriving at the airport.
- This means they can head straight to security and board their flight. Additionally, web check-in is available 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, so passengers can check-in at a time that is convenient for them.
- Another advantage of the web check-in feature is that it allows passengers to select their preferred seats. This is especially useful for those who prefer to sit in a particular section of the plane, such as an aisle or window seat.
- Passengers can also use the web check-in feature to request a seat with extra legroom or to sit next to a traveling companion.
- For passengers traveling with checked baggage, the web check-in feature allows them to pre-pay for their baggage and print the baggage tags at home. This eliminates the need to stand in long queues at the airport to check in baggage.
Limitation of Air India Web Check In
There are certain restrictions to the web check-in feature. For example, passengers with special needs or those traveling with infants will need to check in at the airport. Additionally, passengers who need to change their flight or make other adjustments to their booking will also need to check in at the airport.
In conclusion, the Web Check In Air India feature offered is a convenient and time-saving option for travelers. It allows passengers to check-in and select their seats from the comfort of their own home or office, saving time at the airport.
Additionally, the option of pre-paying for baggage and printing baggage tags at home also eliminates the need to stand in long queues at the airport to check in baggage. However, passengers with special needs or those traveling with infants will need to check in at the airport.
- is it mandatory to complete web check in process before traveling ?
Yes. It is mandatory to complete web check in process before departure of flight. You can do it through online or through physically at air port before 45 minutes of departure of flight.
- When Will i have to do web check in before traveling ?
Any passenger must have to complete web check In before 48 hours to 1 hour of departure of flight through online as well as offline at the air port.
99Networks | Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | Scholarship- Fellowship | Model Paper 2023 | BoBiBanking | TNREGINET | iFHRMS | PSA Login | LIC Merchant | 25Penny | AKTU ERP | HRMS Odisha | PICME Login | KVB Net Banking | SSO Login | K2 Challan | SBI HRMS | Meesho Seller Login | IceGate Login | Indian Bank Net Banking | TMB Net Banking | TamilNilam | HRMS Login | BOI Net Banking | PFMS Login | FinAssam | SSO Rajasthan | KLR Login | MIS Full Form | KSFE Online Payment | HDFCNetBankingLogin | TNEB Login | PNB HRMS | NGO Full Form | eSalary Haryana | Kotak Customer Care Number | Pay Manager | eSampada | SSO ID | MCD Online | RESS | eKosh Online | e Sadhana | K2 Challan Generation | PSPCL HR | Indian Bank Login | Sevarth Mahakosh | TANGEDCO Login | NIOS Student Login | Paymanager Login | Internshala login | IFMIS Telangana | PNB Parivar | MPBSE MPOnline | ITBP Pay Slip | TNEB Reading Details | PPO Full Form | JK Pay Slip | PR Full Form | NSP Login | UAN Login | SBI ATM PIN Generation | Nadakacheri | EPF Balance Check Number Missed Call | TS e Challan | CISF Salary | UP Scholarship Login | SBI Complaint Status | DOP Full Form | EPDS Telangana | ePravesh MPOnline | Food Odisha Portal | Joint Declaration Form | Know Your UAN | Canara Bank Login | SBI Pension Seva Portal | UAN Card Download |