Just check the simple steps for Uttarakhand property tax payment at nagarsewa.uk.gov.in to check the property tax dues and complete payment online…
Uttarakhand Property Tax is the tax amount which is levied by the municipal corporation to every owner of property. Yearly the municipal official does monitor the building and property premises to mark it as commercial or residential. As well the buildup area monitored to calculate the Uttarakhand Property Tax every year.
If you own a property in Uttarakhand, then you might need to follow these below provided steps to clear your Uttarakhand Property Tax Dues. Make sure you have your ULB number or the property details to fetch your details.
Uttarakhand Property Tax Payment
- Make way to the official website of Uttarakhand Nagar Sewa https://nagarsewa.uk.gov.in/common/
- Here you can find Property Tax link at the first in the service list
- Select I know my Property ID or Using Property Details option
- Enter the ULB city and then enter property ID to search the details or enter house number and other details to fetch your details
- Once details displayed, you can verify the same to confirm
- Click on Make Payment and enter amount to pay full or partial
- Use the internal banking or debit card or any mode of online payment
- Once payment is confirmed, an Uttarakhand Property Tax receipt is generated
Read more>>> Google Pay Property Tax
These details thoroughly looked at and by using the Property Tax calculator. Every owner may sent a payment receipt with their Uttarakhand Property Tax amount. The payment of tax made within the same financial year. Any delay in the process will lead to a penalty by the municipal corporation.
Also Read: Phonepe Property Tax
How much is property tax in Uttarakhand?
Property tax in Uttarakhand is not constant every year and it changes as per the year tax rate and you can confirm this from your local Municipal office or from your tax receipt for due or payment as well.
Also read: Property Tax PayTM Payment
How do I pay my property taxes in Dehradun?
You can make use of Uttarkhand Nagar Sewa for making your property tax payment in Dehradun
How do I find my property ID number in UP?
You can find your property ID from the property tax due receipt or else from your previous property tax payment receipts may downloaded from Uttarkhand Nagar Sewa website.