Model Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2022 | Board Model Paper 2022 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | Model Paper 2022 |

26 thoughts on “Update Father Name of EPF UAN Account with Simple Process”

1. I am KARTHIK R. My UAN no is 100583917058, My father’s name is not updated in my EPFO accounts, My father’s name is Raman.

2. SIR,

With due Honor beg to state that, I Chinmay Kumar Jena. my UAN no 101403180289. Actually, my father’s name is CHAKRADHAR JENA But UAN Passbook my father’s name is PRALADHA BEHERA. Pls check And Correction My Father name as soon as possible

Regards,
    CHINMAYA KUMAR JENA.

3. My UAN no100431735747
    My father name is not updated, My father name munna Lal maurya
    UAN me father hai

4. I am MOHANDASS GANDHI MUTHUKRISHNAN from Tuticorin, My UAN no is 100229552181. My father’s name is not updated in my EPFO accounts. My father name is MUTHUKRISHNAN

5. Sir,
    My UAN No. 100403684262 and my father’s name is not updated. I have left the job for my household problems and now I am in need of money to run my family. Since I have left the job, I don’t have good relation with my employer and he deny to sign the joint declaration form. Please help me to update my father’s name so that I can get my pf amount which I have earned in my life with lots of pain. Pls suggest and help

6. I am Suraj Borah. My UAN no is 100372336624. My father name is not update in my EPFO accounts. My father name is Sri Bogiram Borah.

7. I AM H.UMA MAHESHWAR RAO MY UAN NO 100911252615 ACTUALLY MY FATHER NAME NOT UPDATED HOW TO UPDATE MY FATHER NAME.