Joint declaration form in PDF to download available for EPF members to submit to PF regional commissioner to make changes in EPFO account through employer on certification…
Joint Declaration Form
EPF joint declaration form is a combined form which is signed by the employee and employer that is used for the correction in the PF member portal, where the joint declaration form is useful and secure for correction of Name in UAN, Date of Birth in PF account, Date of Joining, Fathers Name and Date of Exit.
If you have anything to be changed in the PF account, then you can use these form to get them, as per your correct details, and moreover, these are is the only form that must be used by an EPF member to get their details corrected and updated them to the UAN login portal to make your details up to date.
Despite this form allows the EPFO member to update father name, change the Name or Date of Birth, and Date of Joining, Leaving, but the same DOB and Name change can be changed through the Unified Member portal.
Joint Declaration Form PF
Here are the basic details about the joint declaration form PF, that you can use to correct your PF account.
- Name of Employee
- Father’s Name or Husbands Name
- Provident Fund Account Number
- Date of Birth of Employee
- Joining Date in Company
- Date of Leaving in Company
- Gender of the Employee
The Joint declaration form may download directly from the Employees Provident Fund website. Here is the format that you can view or download the EPF joint declaration.
- Joint Declaration by the Member or Employer
- Date of Submission
- To the Regional PF commissioner, should write your local PF commissioner address
- Subject is same as the Joint Declaration by Member and the Employer
- Enter your Name and your company name in the content below subject
- Establishment Code and Name of the Company
- UAN number to mention as per your UAN details
- PF Number to entered from your details
EPF form is now available at official web portal nielit.gov.in, users can now download PF Joint declaration form online or can check the below shared link to download the joint declaration form and we also share the following
Documents to attach with Joint Declaration Form EPF
In case if you want to edit any of these details then you may sure enough to attach the documents as per the records to ensure that your correction done correctly.
- Provide a documentary proof if the reason for exit mentioned correctly
- In case of Date of Birth change, the Passport or School certificate or Mark Sheet or Date of the Birth certificate attached
- For Name, the same documents attached
- In case of Date of Joining or Date of Leaving, the detailed joining letter or leaving letter may attached
- Any documents that have been verified must attach with the EPF joint declaration form, as well as dual signed as proof.
Does only PF joint declaration is required to change Date of Birth?
The Date of Birth may change directly from the online UAN portal or through using the joint declaration form EPF, and employees posing the UAN Number can use any of these methods to get the date of the birth change.
Do employers need to sign the PF joint declaration Form?
Yes, this EPF Joint declaration Form is a dual form that must sign by the employee and employer together. These forms only acceptable only if both signs done on PF joint declaration forms.
Can we use Aadhar Card as the proof of Name Change?
The documents required to change the name in the PF account clearly displayed in EPF portal. Employees need to attach Aadhar card and PAN card as government proof to change details to PF account. Both the ID proofs must have your name exact with proper spelling as to be verified.