EPF Joint declaration form download available for EPF members to submit to PF regional commissioner to make changes in EPFO account through employer on certification…
Joint Declaration Form
EPF joint declaration is a combined form which is signed by the employee and employer that is used for the correction in the PF member portal, where the EPF joint declaration form is useful and secure for correction of Name in UAN, Date of Birth in PF account, Date of Joining, Fathers Name and Date of Exit.
If you have anything to be changed in the PF account, then you can use these form to get them, as per your correct details, and moreover, these are is the only form that must be used by an EPF member to get their details corrected and updated them to the UAN portal to make your details up to date.
Despite this form allows the EPFO member to update father name, change the Name or Date of Birth, and Date of Joining, Leaving, but the same DOB and Name change can be changed through the Unified Member portal.
EPF Joint Declaration Form
Here are the basic details about the EPF joint declaration, that you can use to correct your PF account.
- Name of Employee
- Father’s Name or Husbands Name
- Provident Fund Account Number
- Date of Birth of Employee
- Date of Joining in Company
- Date of Leaving in Company
- Gender of the Employee
The EPF joint declaration form can be downloaded directly from the Employees Provident Fund website, and here is the format that you can view from the EPF joint declaration.
- Joint Declaration by the Member or Employer
- Date of Submission
- To the Regional PF commissioner, should write your local PF commissioner address
- Subject is same as the Joint Declaration by Member and the Employer
- Enter your Name and your company name in the content below subject
- Establishment Code and Name of the Company
- UAN number to be mentioned as per your UAN details
- PF Number to entered from your details
EPF form is now available at official web portal https://www.nielit.gov.in, users can now download online or can check the below shared link to download the joint declaration form and we also share the following
Documents to be attached with PF joint declaration
In case if you want to edit any of these details then you must be sure enough to attach the documents as per the records to ensure that your correction is being done correctly.
- Provide a documentary proof if the reason for exit to be mentioned correctly
- In case of Date of Birth change, the Passport or School certificate or Mark Sheet or Date of the Birth certificate to be attached
- In case of Name then the same above documents to be attached
- In case of Date of Joining or Date of Leaving, the detailed joining letter or leaving letter must be attached
- Any documents that have been verified must be attached with the EPF joint declaration form, as well as be dual signed as proof.
Does Only PF joint declaration for change of Date of Birth?
The Date of Birth can be changed directly from the online UAN portal or through using the EPF joint declaration, and employees posing the UAN Number can use any of these methods to get the date of the birth change.
Do employers need to sign the EPF joint declaration Form?
Yes, this EPF joint declaration Form is a dual form that must be signed by the employee and employer together, and these forms only are acceptable only if both the signs are done on these PF joint declaration forms.
Can we use Aadhar Card as the proof of Name Change?
The documents required to change the name in the PF account are clearly displayed in the EPF portal, and employees need to attach Aadhar card and PAN card as government proof to get their details changed to the PF account, where both the ID proofs must have your name exact with proper spelling as to be verified.