Puducherry Property Tax levied by the UT Government to every individual property owner based on their property type. The section of the property tax department in the Government of Puducherry (UT) looking at the collection of taxation amount from every livable owner.
So if you own a property in Pondicherry then you should aware of the process of making Puducherry property tax payment online. It becomes easier and less hassle than visiting a branch office of your municipal corporation to make the property tax payment. Pondicherry (UT) Property Tax payment made through offline and online modes based on convenience to the citizens. Make sure you follow the best-given steps to make payment of your Property tax dues.
How to Pay Puducherry (UT) Property Tax Payment
- Visit the official website of Puducherry (UT) Property Tax https://lgrams.py.gov.in/propertytax
- Enter the assessment number along with the verification code
- Click on OK to fetch your Puducherry (UT) Property Tax dues
- Verify the amount and then details of owners in the displayed list
- Click on the Pay option and select any online mode of payment
- Once payment process, the dues cleared
- In receipt of confirming may load for your reference
The property owners may have a choice to pay the property tax through the following UPI payment modes with simple process, let’s check the process
- Where can I pay property tax in Pondicherry?
In order to pay your property tax in Pondicherry you can visit their official portal for property tax payment from lgrams.py.gov.in/propertytax
- How do I pay my Poonamallee property tax online?
Since Poonamallee property tax is for other Municipal corporations, you can pay their property tax from tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in